B
Local time
9:15 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can battle anytime from now till around 3 hours from this post, probably less. My evening's booked, sorry. If you can, hit me up! I'd love a battle.
    Hello. It's been a while, but I'm in the process of updating my trade thread and was wondering if you were still interested in Dratini?
    upon last recall, not only can you search Dream pals, but you can also search for anyone that your game has linked up to, labelled Game Pals. it's safe to guess that likely means that if I were to add your friend code, I might find your name under "Game pals". whether I have to do some form of communicating or not, I'm not sure.

if I do have to communicate, though, I'm fine with sending over one of my extra Pokemon from the Dream Radar with a Micle berry I acquired through extensive Dream World searching. just... be sure send me either an E-mail or a skype message informing me ahead of time.

oh, and before I forget, my Black2 FC is 3440-0990-0326
    well, as it turns out the Global Link just notified me that I can grab my custap berry. to a pleasant surprise, it gave me five as opposed to one.

I planted four of them and I'll be holding on to the last one for ya.
    Whew. Glad we were finally able to trade. Hope you enjoy your Pokémon. I'll try and take care of the ones you gave me in exchange. :)
    hey there, just figured I'd let you know that I made the rankings on the Winter Battle. I checked and I didn't get the Custap Berry yet, though I'll be sure to let you know when i do.

my PGL name is UnisonPhoenix, I'm fairly certain I left information on myself on a dream world thread... but if not, I can see about adding you to my friends list when I return home from my grandfolks' house.
    Ok got your message about time, and noted that. Also set an alarm for myself that will give me at least 10 minutes before so I can get ready.
    It seems we keep missing each other for some reason. I'm pretty sure I added your FC correctly...

Hopefully we can arrange a time to try and meet again.
    It seems I never saw you at the time you promised. Has something been going on? Hopefully we can try again some other time.
    Got your message and added you to my pal pad. As I've mentioned, let me know when you are available to receive the Pokémon you requested. I am open to any time, as long as it's not too late at night.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom