Recent content by Braixhim

1. B

Which starter Pokémon would you choose from each region?

Kanto = Squirtle Johto = Cyndaquil Hoenn = Treecko Sinnoh = Chimchar Unova = Oshawatt I guess (didnt really like the Unova starters)
  2. B

What would your first Pokemon be?

Either Elekid and/or Trapinch. Electivire and Flygon are currently my favorite Pokemon.
  3. B

Moves you think a Pokemon should have.

I think Sraggy/Scrafty and Sneasel/Weavile should get sucker punch. Pokemon with out arms (Arbok) get the move so why not them? Garchomp should get extremspeed. And now that someone mentioned it Flygon should get quiver dance. At first sight I thought he was a bug/dragon.
  4. B

A Stunning Shiny Pokemon~ [No More Entrees]

Re: A Stunning Shiny Pokemon~ Not sure how irc works either but I'd kindly take an Adamant one please
  5. B

Toxic Orb

I should be able to get it for you by the time I'm out of work tomorrow(6 p.m. CST). I'll pm/vm you when I'm ready.
  6. B

[Closed] Your Legends for My DW Shinies

Re: Your Legends for My Shinies Is the vulpix DW?
  7. B

Pokeball Preference

I think the Premier ball matches Zorua/Zoroark's color theme better. You can always catch one in a Premier and the other in a Dusk.
  8. B

Buneary/Lopunny

I need it for breeding purposes I can offer: DD Scraggy SR Ferrothorn Zorua Dragon Pulse Bagon Trapinch Solosis
  9. B

some female dreamworld pokemon

I know the Espeon has 31 SpA IVs
  10. B

Your B/W Hero?

Scrafty. That guy ran through the last few gyms, Team Plasma, N, survived a Focus Blast from Ghestsis Hydreigon, OHKO'ed it, and decimated 3 out of the 4 E4 members.
  11. B

Anything in specific? I have DD Scraggy, SR Ferroseed, Dragon Pulse Bagon. I also have a Timid DW Espeon if you would trade something else with it?
  12. B

I'll take this one please.
  13. B

I'll take this one please.
  14. B

Do any bulbagardeners keep your pokemon gaming secret from friends?

No. It's more of a they don't ask, I don't tell.
Back
Top Bottom