Recent content by breloom

1. B

Swirly eyes

swirly mouth:
  2. B

What would the characters not say?

James: I'm Quitting team rocket and joining Ash on his adventure
  3. B

Preview BWS01: Dent and Takeshi! Gyarados's Imperial Rage!!

It probably won't be dubbed, the Dawn and Brock episodes a few years ago weren't Also it sucks that Cilan isn't coming with Ash to kalos
  4. B

Review BW139: Emonga Joins Rocket-dan!

I find it wierd that the episode has aired but the credits aren't filled in yet. who was the animation director?
  5. B

Pokemon BW2 Importers (Play-Asia) & Friend-code Swap

My copy of Pokemon White 2 finally came today! There's no point of posting my friend code because the DS Lite I'm playing it on is really picky with Wi-Fi
  6. B

1000 Things To Do in Walmart When You're Bored

#365 Get a hammer and smash the my little pony DVDs
  7. B

In this topic, we try to tempt each other's appetites: Food Pictures

:) It Is Cute This cake looks awesome someone should do a venomoth cake. Just because Venomoth is cool and it's probably never been done before oh right, pictures of food subway is good
  8. B

Who has the best pizza?

I'd probably get flamed for saying this, but My favourite Pizza is from Pizza hut. Any other Pizza I have isn't nearly as good
  9. B

ITT You tell the above poster why their favorite Pokemon sucks.

It's unevolved Leavanny
  10. B

Worlds Winners to be in World Tournament

It probably won't be as hard as actually battling them, since you will be against the AI
  11. B

You think it will actually take 3 weeks? :( It said it was shipped on the 22nd, I used economy air bubble... Should it normally be taking this long?
  12. B

It said it was shipped on the 22nd of june... I emailed them asking where it is, and they sent me this as a reply As for your concern, since it has been shipped out through NON registered airmail. There is no tracking number provided. But we can expect your package to arrive in 1-3...
  13. B

It's now Monday and the game still hasn't come. When should I expect it to get here?
  14. B

Review BW086: Pochama VS Yanappu! The Magnificent Battle!!

Thanks I looked at the pictures, and this episode actually looked like it was animated by Izumi shimura, but I guess not
  15. B

Review BW086: Pochama VS Yanappu! The Magnificent Battle!!

Can anyone tell me who the animation director is or not?
Back
Top Bottom