• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Brent

1. B

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

A lovely Glaceon. :)
  2. B

What Was the Last Thing You Learned?

That I really like the band Alter Bridge.
  3. B

Anyone Play Pokemon TCG Online? You should! Here's why ;)

Re: anyone else into the online TCG? I play. I have only been playing TCGO for a week or so but I scanned in a bunch of my theme decks and boosters. I mainly play with the theme decks on there - since I don't have a ton of cards. My username is bbuizel Sounds like I will have significantly...
  4. B

What is the last thing that made you upset?

Thought I paid for something that I didn't actually get placed in my shopping bags again. Steamed over it to myself for a while the other day until I could get home and look at the receipt but thankfully I hadn't even bought it so no loss and I was aggravated over nothing. Never really pays to...
  5. B

Music What song are you currently listening to?

The Offspring - The Kids Aren't Alright
  6. B

Look to Your Left.What do you See?

My wife. I just woke up.
  7. B

Do you use bank to transfer all your Pokemon?

Thank you! I got it working. There must have been something weird going when I had tried it before. So relieved this is working now.
  8. B

What's the last thing you took a picture of?

A Blackhawk helicopter that was flying around doing something.
  9. B

What are you hearing right now?

Smurfs 2 unfortunately.. my daughter watches this movie nearly every day. :/
  10. B

Would you like a mixed type gym?

I say sure! Why not a gym based around a certain play style / strategy while having a mixture of Pokemon? We've had plenty of stereotyped style gyms; e.g. Koga's gym with status conditions but I'd like to see them deploy a wider variety of Pokemon sometimes.
  11. B

How My Day Rocked!

Finally found/got (ordered) a Charizard Amiibo for the MSRP. And its Friday.. can't go wrong with that.
  12. B

What do you want most right now?

For my family to stay together.
  13. B

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

I'm on my iPhone. Last thing I did was start my big diesel truck and do a morning DOT inspection checklist. Warming my truck up now.
  14. B

Do you use bank to transfer all your Pokemon?

--- Problem solved! Thanks! --- Quick question: I keep hearing people say they are transferring from one 6th gen game to another 6th gen game using bank. How? When I tried that I can only withdraw Pokemon to the cart that deposited them originally. I can see them but it won't let me put them...
  15. B

How My Day Rocked!

Actually won some matches on TCG Online!
Back
Top Bottom