B
Local time
7:20 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man what happened about the genned pokes??
    i am online for the most part of the day, so whenever you ome online just VM/PM me
    thnx in advance :)
    Hi! How are you?

Sorry for taking a long time. I was sick and stuff, plus I was growing the EV reduction Berries too. Anyway, I finally zeroed out the EVs on the Heatran, and have the pictures for it. Here.

I believe the IVs of the Heatran are...
    29 HP; 2–3/27–28 Physical; 3–4/20–21 Special; 4–7 Speed
    I used Veekun's IV Caculator. This is after I used the EV reduction Berries on it, and they are all zeroed out. Can you please set all the IVs to the highest IV withen the range, except for Speed, which set Speed to the lowest IV out of the range. For example, it's 27-28 IV in Defense, so set it to 28 Defense IV, ya know? Except for Speed, which is 4-7, so set it to the lowest, which is 4.
    Okay.:) I'm going to grow the EV reduction berries so I can reduce the EVs. I didn't get that many EVs on it, so I think a little bit more Berries would zero it out.
    Okay.:) It might be a couple of days to sort all of this out though. I have to completely reduce the EVs I got on my Heatran to zero, and I don't have enough Berries for that. Plus, I'm not quite sure if posting a picture will work, because the computer I'm using for some reason won't do it. I'll have to ask my dad if I can post from his computer, and even then I don't even know if it'll work.
    Well, I guess you can Pokegen it for me, but first I have to figure out the exact IVs. Also, can you do Pokegen for Gen V?
    Oh, wait, can you do it maybe on a Gen IV game? I only have it on there, and I want it on the Gen VI game, but I also want it on the Gen IV game, ya know?:-(
    Probably clone one, 'cause I already have one. I'm worried though that something might go wrong.
    Hi! How are you?

Can you clone Pokemon? I need a Generation IV Event Heatran I need cloned really bad.
    hey thanx for the pokemon
    i am going off on my vacation so i can trade only tomorrow(since i will be travelling the whole day today)
    thanx once again
    well, i'm on right now
    and i should be available for the next week from 5pm to 12am CET
    what will you want for the ditto at the end? o.o
    Same here buddy~! Thanx for the items!
    ( If I got any of the IV's wrong, just message me and i'l breed another on the house! )
    Welp, i guess thats that! You know were to go if you want more competitive pokemon! Till then, i'll cya around the forums!
    Sure i'll message you around that time or maybe you could message me during that time.
    I'll keep a look out for my notices that time so...... i guess i'll cya then!
    Yo I missed the Trade Time!!!@@!!@
    MY bad xD, I had a couple of online reunions w/ some friends today. Was a good day today~
    So If you don't mind, can we do the trade on April 11th same time (10:00pm PST)? :D
    If I miss the trade again, just message me or perhaps send me a reminder 10 mins before the trade.
    I need them choice items! D: My bad again good sir
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom