Recent content by brickwork

1. B

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation Thread I dislike how its colour scheme is almost exactly the same as Victini's. The blue tips on its ribbons suggest Flying-type, but apart from that, it's pretty generic. Not a big fan.
  2. B

Double Passes to Kyurem vs. The Sword of Justice screenings in Australia up for grabs

Re: Double Passes to Kyurem vs. The Sword of Justice screenings in Australia up for g I've never been to the cinema to see a Pokemon movie.
  3. B

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but whatever. Recently I've been having a graphical problem with Bulbapedia. Here's a screenshot.
  4. B

Do you have any self-imposed rules?

Personally, I never use healing items in battle, but that's it.
  5. B

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Wooper, Quagsire, and Vespiquen. Derp.
  6. B

Do you still get judged for playing Pokemon?

I'm in High School, and people playfully tease me about it, but that's it. I also have a couple of friends who play, so that's cool.
  7. B

The Pity Party for those who can't play BW2 yet

I live in Australia, so BW2 is coming out tomorrow. SO excited!
  8. B

What do you want in Gen 6?

A bigger region, no more Fire/Fighting starters, and Pokemon of these types: Bug/Dragon Bug/Ghost (we need more than Shedinja, could be based off this?) Fighting/Flying Electric/Fighting
  9. B

Misheard Whisper's Bespoke Signatures

Thank you! It looks great!
  10. B

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Dear Vienna by Owl City
  11. B

Misheard Whisper's Bespoke Signatures

Size: Standard Colour scheme: light oranges and greens Images: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/2c/416Vespiquen.png Text: Vespiquen Matching avatar: No thanks.
  12. B

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 649 Pokemon in MS-Paint I laughed so hard when I saw that Wailmer that I spat my Fanta all over my screen.
  13. B

What makes a fic crack?

A crack fic is a fic that takes itself so unseriously that the unseriousness of it goes into negative levels.
  14. B

Do you think Ash/Satoshi should be replaced?

Ash changes so much between series', he practically does get replaced, every time he goes to a new region. Except it doesn't seem like it because he gets replaced by himself, albeit a new version of himself.
  15. B

Cutest Pokemon

How has Teddiursa not yet been mentioned? Also Pineco.
Back
Top Bottom