B
Local time
7:46 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, besides Hidan's lack of tactical prowess, he also can't stay calm in battle. He's laughing like a hyena one moment and sadistic the next.
    Well, i wouldn't say that there's a such thing as a bad akatsuki member, since that's a bit of a contradiction. But the worst battler would definitely be hidan. He needs a heavy weapon to fight at all, his ritual takes time to set up, and there are ways of breaking the link. Plus, he is the slowest in battle due to his triple bladed scythe. His superior strength just can't compensate for his lack of agility. Besides, hidan doesn't have some of the tactical genius that other akatsuki members like itachi and sasori possess.

Sakura would have undoubtedly been killed had chiyo not been there.
    I want to spend a day with Emile one day, That is my only wish or meet him. The thing is I'm too young to go any gaming cons and plus he lives in far from me. Sigh I'm probably never going to meet Emile :(.
    I watched him late Mario sunshine, then I continuing watching him on Firered and then I knew that he was the best guy alive I watched Wind Waker and then I every Lets Play after that each and every episode my favorite is Okami I miss that lets play, I also watch a lot of lets players I do let playing myself but I'm not a pro xD What also funny I have a lot in common with Emile, I gonna to list as much as I can.
    1. Our names are similar (Emma & Emile)
    2. Our favorite RPG are Pokemon
    3. We both caught Suicune in a poke ball
    4.Both love Okami
    5. We both love to talk
    6. We both have brown hair
    7. We both have epic fails a lot xD
    8. We both love Mario
    9. We both love Legend of Zelda
    10. We are total nerds
    11. We both don't hate Navi
    12. We both don't cuss in our videos
    13. We both have two cats
    14. We both make weird noises
    15. We both have a mental diseases
    16. We both have very bad puns
    17. We both are Lets Players
    18. We have long username
    19. We both love Kirby
    20. We both love Kingdom Hearts
    21. We both like the same music
    22. We both like the same remixes
    And many more....
    Sweet! I'm a huge fan of Emile probably more than Pokemon xD I only talked to the dude once and that was a very small conversation I always wanted to meet the dude but sadly there is chance of me ever meeting him xD
    Sasori was also a near genius, to be able to plan ahead so efficiently (like soaking the iron sand in poison), and to create such a lethal poison. He also was a wise tactician that learned from his mistakes. I don't understand exactly how Chiyo was able to get to Gaara as quickly as she did when she was dying from Sasori's poison. The poison should have killed her long before she got to Gaara. It seemed like Sasori almost gave up a little at the very end of his final battle. Once he no longer had his normal body, he weakened significantly. And yeah, Itachi always has a new way to torture Sasuke.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom