B
Local time
10:12 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha! xD That's basically weather here ... But you live in Australia, no?

YEEEEEEEES. YOU?
    Howdy! It has been too long!

Fall semester starts in a week. I'm a mix of excited (each semester seems like a fresh start) and nervous (I took a semester off from university so I feel out of the school groove/school zone). It's a pretty light load of classes though: I'm only taking 8 credits instead of the regular 12-15 credits.

This week is basically going to be school prep week: buying anything I need, clean the house since I probably won't feel like doing it as much once school starts, give my car a bath and give the inside a good clean, stuff like that. Sounds really exciting, doesn't it? xD

Other than that, not much. I was pretty into the Olympics (they went by so fast!), I was spending a lot of time playing mafia games down in The War Room section (I'm now on a bit of a mafia hiatus because of school starting), and I've been trying to motivate myself to start Pokemon Black (I'm too easily distracted by other things haha). I really want to have Black finished by the time Black2 comes out, which reminds me that I still need to preorder it.

How are things going for you?
    I'm pretty good, after talking with them the misunderstanding was solved. thanks for your concern, sorry to worry you.
    Sort of. I haven't found many shiny Pokemon myself, but I have a few from trades.

You're welcome! :)
    That's alright :) I've noticed that you copied my post and accidentally left the "10 +> 11" in so you made the right number of votes so I also made an error which was not realising this before posting.
    oh no sorry about leaving that was never intended; I was busy with real life things. Resulting in me forgetting about the forums. Sorry
    Yeah, I can't wait for BW2 so I can try to complete my shiny collection.

Here's more info on it: List of key items in Generation V - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
    maybe... its hard to tell if it will be a good game or not... i'll just wait and see ^^
    Do you have all the Pokemon in the National Pokedex? If you do, there's a special item you get in BW2 for completing the National dex that makes getting a shiny easier (about 1 in 1000 something chance (that's including Masuda method)).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom