Recent content by British Banette

1. B

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

Back in the day, I caught a Electrode with a Masterball, just to examine how guaranteed "guaranteed" actually was. Needless to say, I was a strange boy then xD
  2. B

WANTED! DW Klang

Thankyou for replying! You can, it is found Icy cave apparently XD :)
  3. B

WANTED! DW Klang

Hey guys! Hope all is well. Ok, I really need a dream world Klang :) Im willing to negotiate what you want :) Keep in mind, my "collection" aint the greatest! :( Thanks guys!
  4. B

Which pokemon game did you have the most fun with?

Emerald. I LOVE THAT GAME! It was my first pokemon game as a kid, and Everything about it is just perfect! AND It's got my favourite pokemon in it, Banette.
  5. B

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

WOOOOOO! *Insert pokemon you want here*! I must get this! *Weakens pokemon to orange* Yes. *Throws pokeball* *Shakes once......twice.....THREE TIMES........................................No click.* WHAT!? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Ok maybe isnt that...
  6. B

How much money do you have? (Pokemon)

Simple as that. How much money do you own on ANY pokemon game? Personally, I dont have my DS on me right now :/ Sadly, I cant check. Post yours \/
  7. B

What did you do to the eggs given by NPCs in game?

Made an Omelet :3 XD Nah, on a more serious note, I tend not to use them. Togepi was meh. Still didnt use it though
  8. B

Am I the only one around here who...

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CATCHES ALL THEIR POKEMON (except legendaries, HM Slaves or shinies) IN POKEBALL'S AND POKEBALL'S ONLY!?!??!
  9. B

A Nice Little Welcome Me Back thread

Welcome! :D Enjoy your stay!
  10. B

Not to be Cliche, but I'm new!

Welcome to the forums! It's kinda like Smogon here, we have a battle section. Anyone is here for help, so dont feel nervous about asking! The pokemon community (my personal opinion) is one of the very best.
  11. B

Shiny mew has appeared!

HELLO! Welcome to Bulbagarden! *Extends out arm* Enjoy your stay!
  12. B

Hihi!

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!
  13. B

Hello!

WELCOME! Enjoy your stay! Need help with anything? Feel free to talk to me anytime.
  14. B

Hey to the Peoples :)

Another 3rd Gen fan! Welcome! :D Enjoy your stay!
  15. B

Who on Bulbagarden have you met?

THERE ARE WAAAAY TO MANY PEOPLE HERE I WOULD LOVE TO MEET! TheCapsFan; (Of coarse) along with Nour386; , MegamanDX; , FullmetalSuicune; (which reminds me, where have U been! :) ) mite75; , Luminosity; Seto Kaiba; , Thanatos; , jokool; AND Jam Scone;
Back
Top Bottom