• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Recent content by British Banette

1. B

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

Back in the day, I caught a Electrode with a Masterball, just to examine how guaranteed "guaranteed" actually was. Needless to say, I was a strange boy then xD
  2. B

Hey mate. How are you?

Hey mate. How are you?
  3. B

Hey everyone. Long time eh? I have missed you all...alot. This is like a second home to me. A...

Hey everyone. Long time eh? I have missed you all...alot. This is like a second home to me. A area where I don't feel restricted and constrained by other peoples opinions. I honestly have missed this place. Over the coarse of one year, I have lost friends, gained friends, parents relationship...
  4. B

WANTED! DW Klang

Thankyou for replying! You can, it is found Icy cave apparently XD :)
  5. B

WANTED! DW Klang

Hey guys! Hope all is well. Ok, I really need a dream world Klang :) Im willing to negotiate what you want :) Keep in mind, my "collection" aint the greatest! :( Thanks guys!
  6. B

You to! :)

You to! :)
  7. B

Awww :( Have you seen the new James Bond?

Awww :( Have you seen the new James Bond?
  8. B

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! The game was much better than I thought. Did you find a shiny...

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! The game was much better than I thought. Did you find a shiny throughout the game?
  9. B

Which pokemon game did you have the most fun with?

Emerald. I LOVE THAT GAME! It was my first pokemon game as a kid, and Everything about it is just perfect! AND It's got my favourite pokemon in it, Banette.
  10. B

XDDD *Eats cake with you* You get BW2 in the end?

XDDD *Eats cake with you* You get BW2 in the end?
  11. B

:) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *buys cake*

:) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *buys cake*
  12. B

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

WOOOOOO! *Insert pokemon you want here*! I must get this! *Weakens pokemon to orange* Yes. *Throws pokeball* *Shakes once......twice.....THREE TIMES........................................No click.* WHAT!? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Ok maybe isnt that...
  13. B

Thanks man! :D Means alot Good to hear your well! You got holidays soon?

Thanks man! :D Means alot Good to hear your well! You got holidays soon?
  14. B

How much money do you have? (Pokemon)

Simple as that. How much money do you own on ANY pokemon game? Personally, I dont have my DS on me right now :/ Sadly, I cant check. Post yours \/
  15. B

What did you do to the eggs given by NPCs in game?

Made an Omelet :3 XD Nah, on a more serious note, I tend not to use them. Togepi was meh. Still didnt use it though