T
Local time
2:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, would you mind if I created a second student for KPTS?

Someone I could use alongside Yuki?
    Hey, in KPTS, would you mind if I changed Yuki's Gastly into a Haunter. Right now, I think he's the only one whose team consists completely of unevolved Pokemon.
    Hi, noticed you are a mod of the RPG section and I have a question. In my RPG, Pokémon: Return of Team Galactic, is it OK if I use the SU Thread as a discussion thread when the RPG gets started (which wont be for a little while because I need 6 more people), so people can share ideas for what they plan on doing? It would make people planning things very easy, but if I can't that's OK.
    Hey I noticed you like RPing.

Do you want to take part in my RP? It's called the Eleanor Lawson Institute of Excellence.

The sign ups are currently open
    Hey there. I know we haven't talked much, if at all, but I wanted to say hi, and see how you were doing.
    I guess we should narrow down the genre. First, do you want to do a Pokemon RP or a Non-Pokemon RP?
    Not that great a blackmail if you're gonna love me forever anyway :L And I don't like what I don't like...luckily for you, genuinely like it :3
    Sorry about the RP thing, I must of been in the back of my mind when I was thinking of my own, I honestly had no intention of copying you.

I'm really sorry.
    Okay, that was weird. Damn, I haven't been online in a while. Just reading through my old blogs. Some messed up shit. And you are now my new diary. Blates. Dear Joe, today I had diahrr-OKAYNO. SEE YOU ON SKYPE OR TEXT ME OR SOME SHIZ.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom