Recent content by The Anonymour

1. T

*pokes head in* so could you like maybe reserve me two student characters? Was wsiting for someone I know do to an RP so I could get back into it a bit ;)
  2. T

The Nathan Experiment (A KPTS SubRP) - *British Joe & Mako*

As Nathan explored the room and pulled one of the guitars from its rack, Joe made his way to the grand piano sitting in a corner of the rooms. As he ran a hand over the smooth, black surface of the piano’s lid, he thought he recognised it as the same piano that had been in the WaterBlue dorm the...
  3. T

Joe, intrigued at this, agreed enthusiastically as he got to his feet, and began to lead the way back towards the school. He wasn’t sure if the front doors would be open at the late hour, but assumed they must be, as the school’s library, computer lab and hospital were located there. And, sure...
  4. T

Joe pushed himself up onto his knees again, eyes bright with enthusiasm and mischief. “You up for being a little naughty?” he asked with the slither of a cheeky grin. “We could go find that music room if you want. Scope out the equipment. Maybe even give it a test run.” Joe was almost vibrating...
  5. T

Hearing Nathan move beside him, Joe looked up to see him withdrawing his own notebook, presumably also filled with lyrics. He grinned and playfully head-butted Nathan’s knee, the closest part of him he could reach. “You up for a collaboration?” he asked, his eyes bright with barely-supressed...
  6. T

Joe just nodded silently in response, enraptured by the view. If he ever needed inspiration to write lyrics, he though, he had plenty of places to look for it. He watched the sun sink further and further beneath the waves. Eventually his back started to ache, and he laid down on his front, head...
  7. T

Joe grinned back at him, relinquishing the guitar and rearranging his sitting position, so that one knee was up close to his chest, his other leg curled underneath it. He rested his head on his knew and looked out, across the lake and to the shoreline, where the sun had just begun to penetrate...
  8. T

Joe raised his eyebrows at Nathan’s apparent confusion, but took the proffered guitar and positioned it carefully. With a quick glance up at Nathan, he started strumming. He couldn’t play very well. He only knew open chords, and he switched between some of them clumsily, but his finger...
  9. T

Joe let out a shocked little laugh at this, and shook his head slightly. He honestly couldn’t lay his finger on it, whether Nathan knew what the things he said sounded like, or whether he was just endearingly naïve. “I can do that,” Joe told him, scooting a bit closer and extending his arms...
  10. T

“I’m from Snowpoint, so this is like a heat wave compared to what I’m used to,” Joe said, untying the jacket from around his waist and putting it on. “Though I can imagine why it’d be a big change for a beach boy.” He said the last two words in mock-condescension, highlighting them with a half...
  11. T

Re: The Nathan Experiment - *British Joe & Mako* “I could never deal with short hair.” Joe agreed. “There’s no personality in it. But then again,” he added, ducking down so that Nathan’s profile would block the brunt of the next gust of wind from hitting him, “It does sound appealing sometimes...
  12. T

Re: The Nathan Experiment - *British Joe & Mako* “Oh, you have no idea.” Joe found himself replying with a grin. He couldn’t quite place the tone of Nathan’s voice, whether he was being ironic or provocative, so he said, with a completely straight face, “That’s good, that you’re open to trying...
  13. T

Re: The Nathan Experiment - *British Joe & Mako* At piquing Nathan’s interest, the corner of Joe’s mouth lit up in a half-smile. “It sounds like it’ll be more bands than anything classical.” He told Nathan. “We weren’t supposed to hear, really- we, my brother and me- but we were walking around...
  14. T

Re: The Nathan Experiment - *British Joe & Mako* “The professors seem to know what they’re doing,” said Joe, noticing Nathan’s sudden lack of interest. He leaned back on his feet and looked towards the sun, getting ever closer and closer to the shoreline. “It’ll probably get better once all the...
  15. T

Re: The Nathan Experiment - *British Joe & Mako* Joe let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding. “Oh, totally,” he agreed, giving a single, enthusiastic nod. “I used to talk about music back home a lot, but my friend there don’t even care, so I stopped. They just don’t see (or, well hear)...
Back
Top Bottom