• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
8:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, for this semester, I have one real-time class from 8-9:30 AM on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I also have self-paced work that needs to be done by the end of May.
    Yeah, it really is ^^ One problem though...I don't get out nearly as much anymore :<
    Yeah...I get what you mean. I actually go to an online school now, so I don't have to put up with bullies anymore.
    I see...I actually got picked on a lot myself back in regular school. :/ The faculty didn't help at all...
    Not yet, sadly :( I was hoping I could get a temporary one during the summer, though.
    I used to be able to take on Lv7 AI in Melee. I haven't played in months though :/
    you wanna join a club? Its called Pokemon Grey, the Third version of Black and White and you can go to my profile page to get there.
    I managed to beat a Lv9 Donkey Kong without getting completely destroyed...then again, I was on Hyrule Temple, which is like, the biggest map in the game. >_>
    Cool ^^ I don't play much fighting games honestly. The only one I really got into was Super Smash Bros.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom