Recent content by bsukenyan5000

1. B

Wanted: Legendaries and Shines

Cosmos Sounds good. Cloned will be fine with me. I will have those 5 ready for you then in about 20 minutes. See you then.
  2. B

Cosmos Honestly if you still have all the weather trio then I could do a 5 for 5 trade. Since I listed 6 shinies just tell me which 5 you want. Also, I should mention that the Snorunt and Emolga are RNG'd, as they all have 31 IV's. Some people don't care about that, but I just wanted to make...
  3. B

I'm interested in the Jirachi (lvl 15), Latias, or something from the weather trio. I have some shinies I can trade: eevee female/level 16/timid shuckle male/level 1/bold riolu male/level 1/serious croagunk male/level 1/adamant snorunt female/level 1/timid emolga male/level 1/timid
  4. B

IV bred Ferrothorn

I am looking for someone to IV breed a Ferrothorn for me. This is normally something I would do myself, but I have no experience breeding a 0 IV, only 31 IV's. The IV's need to be x/x/31/x/31/0 and I want a Relaxed nature (also male if possible). If you can breed for four different IV's then...
  5. B

Clearout. (Anything not claimed by 00:00 GMT tonight will be released)

Re: Clearout of some RNG'd stuff. Can I get the druddigon in the premier ball? My FC is 5286 0696 1390. I can't trade right now as I am out. But should be available either later tonight or all day tomorrow until 5pm central time.
  6. B

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

cooked dinner for me and my wife
  7. B

Want IV bred deino, fire stone

no the legendaries have not been cloned, I caught them all myself and moved them. is the Lugia level 70 Hardy sufficient enough then?
  8. B

That one has all 31 IV's as well so I will also assume that it was RNG'd. I am positive that the other shinies listed are not RNG'd as they have regular IV's, for example the level 16 eevee is "decent" and it's defense is only "fantastic." Would anything else from the list suffice? Perhaps...
  9. B

I am positive it is not hacked, so it must have been RNG'd. I was unaware of that and will agree to trading back the Deino. Would there be anything else I could offer to trade back instead?
  10. B

VM'd you and ready to trade now if you are.
  11. B

To the best of my knowledge only the Snorunt and Emolga shiny pokemon are not cloned (I know they are not hacked). The others I know for a fact where cloned though (shuckle, eevee, riolu, croagunk). If one of those is not acceptable for you to breed the Deino I am looking for (IVs of...
  12. B

I'm looking for a couple things here. First, I am in need of a fire stone. Normally that's not a big issue, but I can't entralink with anyone to grow my Black City up enough again to the point where I can buy one there, and I have no more to get from other locations in my game. For that I can...
  13. B

Wanted: Snubbull

let me breed one and hatch an egg for you. do you have a turtwig?
  14. B

WANT - EV train my whole team!

A couple questions, do you already have someone else lined up to do this for you? what levels are these pokemon at? the only reason I ask is my method of EV training usually involves using exp. share to level the pokemon up to a reasonable level (around level 30ish), clearing the EV's, and then...
  15. B

SHiny Giveaway Part 4 closed

Re: SHiny Giveaway Part 4 Open I want a shiny pokemon from your giveaway.
Back
Top Bottom