Recent content by Bulbajer

1. B

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Hi fellow hopeless romantics. I just finished reading this fanfic (which includes Pokeshipping) and can't get over how good it is. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9103189/1/The-Ash-Connection
  2. B

COMPLETE: Weapon (TEEN)

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokémon. Or "What is Love" by Haddaway. Chapter 25 The sun touched the treetops in Pallet. A gentle breeze picked up, blowing leaves by the face of Ash Ketchum. He watched them tumble as he sat on the hill of Professor Oak's lab. Hearing Misty approach, he patted the...
  3. B

COMPLETE: Weapon (TEEN)

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokémon. Chapter 24 There was no more violence done that day. Officer Jenny had finally gotten in contact with the Guyanese government; Bell 412 and Bell 206 helicopters with the markings of the Guyana Defense Force soon began arriving, transporting wounded to the...
  4. B

Obsolete: The Writers Workshop Rulebook & Information Hub

Re: The Fairground Rulebook & Welcome Hub (Updated 11/11/13 - please read before post Alright, thanks!
  5. B

Sword Art Online Discussion Thread

So... what do people think about SAO: Extra Edition and the upcoming GGO anime arc? I really enjoyed reading GGO, but one thing that annoyed me that I hope they change in the anime is the absence of Liz, Silica, Klein, Agil, etc.
  6. B

Obsolete: The Writers Workshop Rulebook & Information Hub

Re: The Fairground Rulebook & Welcome Hub (Updated 11/11/13 - please read before post Hi. I want to update a fic that I abandoned a long time ago. Is it possible for someone to move this story (http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/weapon-137723/) back to the main section so I can finish it? Thanks...
  7. B

Simple Art Gallery Q&A

Re: Simple Q&A Artist Alcove Edition Okay thanks!
  8. B

Simple Art Gallery Q&A

Re: Simple Q&A Artist Alcove Edition Hi. I have two-and-a-half questions regarding the gallery. What's the difference between the digital section and the graphic section? Most of the pictures I'm planning on uploading have graphics that aren't mine like the Team Aqua symbol or Sugimori art but...
  9. B

Pokémon World Maps

Oh wow, all these maps are incredible!!! My maps of the original anime series: User:Bulbajer - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Thoughts?
  10. B

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Ah, got it. Probly should have tried that. Thanks :)
  11. B

Okay thanks! ... um... how do you insert non-Archive images into a page? xD sorry
  12. B

This is the place to ask questions about Bulbapedia, right? If not I'm terribly sorry. Regarding images: I've made some (very amateur) maps of Ash's early journeys. The last time I uploaded one of these on the Archives, it went unused and it was eventually deleted. So if I upload them to my...
  13. B

Explosions at Boston Marathon ( Possible Terror Attack )

I was a few towns over. It's weird... outside my dorm, it's really quiet. But I know without knowing that it's chaos mentally and emotionally for everyone around me. Thoughts and prayers to everyone.
  14. B

Simple Questions thread

Ancient Mew (2nd Movie promo) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  15. B

How different would the anime be now if 4Kids still ran the anime and.......

I agree with the people who want the original voice actors back! It's hard for me to say hate 4Kids when I loved the show so much better when they dubbed it.
Back
Top Bottom