B
Local time
5:38 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, since it is a bet, and bets, and I mean real ones, do not usually involve something you'll do gladly or something ordinary like going for a walk... yes, the same bet is valid for both genders. Daring someone do to something he isn't able to/or usually won't do.
    I've replied to your OOC comment in the KPU RPG. My reply is just my 2 cents but I think the others would've posted something similar.
    Hey, I've just noticed you haven't left your Vapoeron at the daycare... how about a quick 1-on-1? I'm itching for a fight 'cause there are no other people to fight because of my time zone....
    So, how about a 1-on-1... just VM if you'd like to battle or not so I could know whether to search for another battler...
    Ha ok, it's alright. Sometimes writing online doesn't translate well. And I know! It's insane that nothing has really happened and we're already on page 31 :)
    Well, it could be an inoficial battle... the thing is me and Shiay are never online when the officials are... so please... if you judge fair it will be alright... just say if attacks hit and so on, if a moves possible... oh and it's anime style
    Hey, are you interested in judging the battle between mine and Shiay's characters in the RPG? The official judge has school now...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom