• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
5:34 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I wasn't actually working on it. I was going to start again because I still really like it, but if you've given up on it then there might not be any point? I dunno, I still think you could change some bits and swing it as original fiction. If nothing else, making a new back-story could easily fill in two or three chapters.
    TAP? I was working on the Star Trek one. Altered. I'm sure you've written other stories, but I don't actively hunt down fics to read :I But you're making comics!? I wanna see!

Algebra is cake. Biology too. Art, now that's a difficult class. For me at least. So no, I don't have a DA. I was considering getting one so I could go "Wow! [user]'s art is amazing!" and favorite things and stuff. I still might. If I do, I know where to find you ;)
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Bullfinch! A million years ago, I started editing your fic. Then I stopped. But now I have my own laptop and stuff, so I could start again if you want me too. I noticed you hadn't written any more chapters for it ;__;

Also, I trust you have been well? Playing high school and all that?
    Oh hey buddy! How's school going? Do you get winter break soon? I missed you so much!! No, not epic fail! Epic win to see you online again!

I started a fanfic on here now.
    Hey! I just got HeartGold in theeee mail, you think you could help me move over some junk that I want to steal from the profile before I start my own game?

Shiny Tentacool nd a bunch of rare items, haha. You can have some too. c:

I've also got a couple of pokes I want to put on my new file, if you can help me out with that, too.
    Hey, I hate to bother you and I'm pretty sure you're busy and all, but this battle requires that you post within four days of receiving this message or you will be disqualified... yeah... xD
    Hi, i believe this story is still a WIP? I asked because it it was completed on the 8/4/2010, it would be the next thing I grade, as of right now, i'm moving it to the WIP list, but if that is wrong, i'll change it back
    Well, we can assume your character followed us to the pub. Since our discussion had ended. All you need to do it reply through what we did, acknowledge our conversation then talk about joining the pilgrimage i suppose
    You know, I'm not really sure. I would like to be the girl that's been getting more and more feelings for dear Ash, so I can make sure the details about what's what are good, but at the same time I wanna do Ash so I can make sure that sort of "reality shock" effect takes root...eck. I think I might want to do the girl, cuz I've got a good idea on how to make the "real" world like.

Think you can do a reality-vertigo'd Ash pretty well?
    ......uh...lols? o-O;

...oh yes! There was this really...uh, I guess "creepy" would cover it...it was mostly spooky cuz it made sense. Anyway, you know the first episode of pokemon? Well, a guy somewhere got to thinking and thought what would happen if he got knocked into a coma then and everything after that was a dream. And the really spooky part: the way he describes it? It could actually happen. *=e

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/NightmareFuel/Ptitlei015gc004kw4 I was planning on doing something like it...like, what if that all happened and was true, then Ash woke up? He'd be pretty lost. He woudln't even know what was real or not, in that case. It might be pretty fun to go over. Plus, all that time, someone that might have been quietly watching him in admiration from the sidelines would have had a lot of time for their feelings to fester~...
    Ooh, Rping sounds splendiferous. <3 And, of course, it has to be jam-packed with lots of romance and fluffy yumyums. AH DEEMANND FLUHFAYZ!! x3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom