Recent content by bunny86

1. B

Breeding Leftovers

The post has been updated. Again, please make sure to read the things that should be kept in mind!
  2. B

Breeding Leftovers

Mmkay! Both Eevee are reserved for you.
  3. B

Breeding Leftovers

There's been Pokemon taking up box space that deserve new homes (because at this rate, they're going to be rotting in my boxes for all eternity until I get the heart to release them). Some things to keep in mind: Now for the Pokemon! All of them come at level 1 and with various movesets...
  4. B

Wanted: Female DW Eevee

Well, what I meant to say was "Eevee w/ DW ability", so that'll be perfect! I'll get to breeding that Surskit now.
  5. B

Wanted: Female DW Eevee

The title says it all. I can offer: Egg move Pokemon Hydro Pump Bagon Dark Pulse Deino Air Slash Oshawott Air Slash Emolga Dark Pulse & Extrasensory Zorua Glare Snivy Metal Claw Charmander Morning Sun & Lucky Chant Togepi Blaze Kick Riolu Dragonbreath Feebas Aqua Tail Minccino...
  6. B

Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition localization confirmed: 'Pokémon Conquest' set for June

Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition localization confirmed: 'Pokémon Conquest' set for When I first read the article, I had to stop myself from shouting "YESSSSSS!!!!!!" Although I had some doubts, I was really hoping this game would be localized. Can't wait until this game comes out over here!
  7. B

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Black Butler episode 7. A friend recommended it to me, and I really like it. :)
  8. B

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

It snowed for the past three days or so! Probably won't have any school tomorrow, either, because a truckload of snow is supposed to come! <(^-^)>
  9. B

RNG Help Thread

I'm trying to hit the initial frame for a Wondercard Victini in my Black version using this guide and the latest version of RNG Reporter (Version 9.93). The target time RNG Reporter gave me for my seed was 21:26:12. However, when I hit the target time and got my Victini, the IVs and nature...
  10. B

Cloud City Exports - You Belong Here Among the Clouds

This is from the fresh-baked pokemon section. I would like it to be nicknamed Swift please. o.O [619] ★ Mienfoo ★ Adamant | ♂ | Regenerator Eric 52217 | Skyarrow Bridge | Dec 1, 2011 31/31/31/31/31/31 Available: L1 UT Fake Out | U-Turn | Hi Jump Kick | Stone Edge I can offer a Master...
  11. B

Review M14: White—Victini and Zekrom ・ Black—Victini and Reshiram

I just watched the movie for the second time today (Recorded the movie on a DVR), and I had a lot of thoughts about the movie. In general, it was pretty good for a Pokemon movie. Didn't feel too cheesy, but not too original, either.
  12. B

Wanted: Female DW Vulpix & Poliwag

Wait a second...why did I put that on the list?! Sorry, I don't have a DW Eevee to replace it with, so no go. EDIT: I could have someone clone it for me if you want. Sorry again, I spaced out for a moment. - -" So, DW Leafeon for DW Vulpix?
  13. B

Most HAXXY moment in Pokemon ever?

I was in the Battle Subway, and my Zoroark got paralyzed by a Thunder Wave. Not much of a problem...except it couldn't move for 6 turns! I was really annoyed after that...
  14. B

Do you want anything in return for it?
  15. B

The title says it all. Any nature, any IVs. Doesn't have to be UT. Legit Pokémon only please, since they are for a friend of mine. I can offer: DW Pokémon Oshawott w/ Air Slash Minccino w/ Aqua Tail Zorua w/ Dark Pulse & Extrasensory Other Dex Fillers (please ask, as I may or may not...
Back
Top Bottom