B
Local time
5:41 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know it's been a while, but I finally managed to get a shiny Ponyta. It's got the right nature, ability, egg moves, IVs. So it just needs EVing. Are you still wanting it?
    metagross is now on lvl 53 167 HP has pokrus moves phychic meteor mash hammer arm and pursuiteEXP. points 187089
    Just give me whatever is easier ;D I'll be in wifi, also can you start the seeking partcipants? My wifi likes to give error messages when I try >.<
    today im going to work on your pokemon more... im so sorry i have been away for so long...

contact me when you want to meet me!
    Like if you want to clone it and put it in your shop. If anyone gets it from you they can't clone and trade. When can you trade?
    Your pokes are ready. Btw the Charizard is semi redis. You can trade it to others but they can't trade it.
    Just letting you know I need a more time on charmander... I asked for shards and I got wayyy to many orders to do to work on EV training atm. I'll VM you as soon as it is done.
    Who is the Orignal Trainer, Meaning what is the in-game name of the person that originally caught the medidite? OMG you are sooo funny lol
    Im supposed to EV train your Medidite for a shiny duskull,lol talk about short term memory jkjkjk xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom