Recent content by bwburke94

1. B

Bulbapedia Do the species pages need "(Pokémon)" in the title?

At the time, we had no viable way to repoint every link, and we were very much expecting the species to get a new English name. It would be too much effort to move the page, change all the links, then do the whole thing in reverse in six months.
  2. B

Bulbapedia Do the species pages need "(Pokémon)" in the title?

There's one case in the past where using the species name as a base page name would cause issues. Glaceon's Japanese name (Glacia) was revealed first, and is shared with the English name of a member of the Hoenn Elite Four.
  3. B

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I have archived part of the "Talk:Legendary Pokémon" page at "Talk:Legendary Pokémon/Archive2" due to page length concerns. Someone should probably fully protect the page.
  4. B

An option to disable this...

So the obvious solution is to apply this to the checklists this doesn't already apply to?
  5. B

I technically broke the usertag policy by creating User Omega Ruby and User Alpha Sapphire, but as primary game tags they would have been accepted by the admins immediately. Should I have asked them anyway?
  6. B

I'd likely stick to ORAS, as it's more clear to the readers than using the omega and alpha symbols.
  7. B

Bulbapedia Candidates for merging/moving/mainspacing/splitting discussion thread

I guess I should make my opinions known. Move "Version-exclusive" to "Game-exclusive": Oppose. "Version" is the term used when a term needs to be used; the term has not been supplanted by the lack of its use in X/Y. However, it is not a proper noun; X and Y are two "versions" of the game as a...
  8. B

Bulbapedia Candidates for merging/moving/mainspacing/splitting discussion thread

OK, time to tackle the elephant in the room. In the past few generations, the description for the stat-increasing vitamins referred to the values they affect (commonly known as effort values) as "base stats". However, that same term has been used since the start of the series for a different...
  9. B

Since the BW2 Unova Pokédex is so different from the BW Unova Pokédex, it should definitely get an article separate from the BW Unova Pokédex. With that being said, what should we call it? The second Unova Pokédex?
  10. B

Stupidest thing you've ever done in game?

Trained up only my Typhlosion.
  11. B

Did you Know?

There are glitch Pokémon with a higher base stat total than Arceus, despite the fact there was only one Special stat in Generation I.
  12. B

Are there "canon" protagonists or "canon" starters?

Red and his Pikachu, obviously. Other than that, no. The "female is canon in Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh" thing was likely started by the anime (in all three cases, the male has the starter they would have if the female was the player, assuming they get the third starter in Johto; in addition, May...
  13. B

Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

Beating Lance on my SS with a Lv.63 Typhlosion and nothing else above Lv.40.
  14. B

Pokeshipping General Discussion

I have a tendency to insert Pokéshipping in fics where no one expects Pokéshipping. Is that a good idea or should I stop getting Palletshippers angry at me?
Back
Top Bottom