B
Local time
6:10 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Believe me, with opponent's I've faced in the past, you're a refreshingly polite-and also significantly more challenging because of it-opponent.
    Well, if we start restoring the beauty of nature and building up instead of out, like Japan, who've only done so cause they've run outta outward room, then perhaps there's some hope for us. If not, I'm waiting for this Ice Age going on to end and the other to restart and basically destroy us.

And yes, there is alot of potiential tech humans can make, I can see an outright hope we utilize it, but there are far more humans who try and squish it, as they're making money off the current tech. It's as obvious as the Meaning to Life (There is no meaning other then that of which you give to it), but no bugger seems to wanna try fighting against them and allowing us to evolve to a greater degree.
    Yeah, don't worry. I love a good debate =3 Plue, I'm a pessimist, so that universe doesn't care, neither would I in both regards (I hate humanity for what it's done to the planet, constantly claiming it's self preservation when it's gone too far to actually be so).
    Plus, human technology isn't the best formula wise, since, if the belief we ARE the only creatures in the universe, the fuel source is gonna run out, since the diesel companies keep buying out the Hydrogen Power Engines, bar the ones they don't know about (I have an above average IQ, so I've pretty much designed one and am currently working on getting the bugger built).
    Yeah, you can make up an original world if you want. Just describe it well in your sign-up, so it can actually be added to the RP; otherwise it's just useless cosmetics, if you mention it as a homeworld and never elaborate on it.
    The RP I was in died, I think.

Oh, yeah, I just remembered, that Bulbagarden! fic? It has its own TVTropes page.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom