B
Local time
2:20 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hope so. I'm going away for the next few days, so I'm kinda bummed that things will probably get going while I'm gone, but that's okay.
    Don't worry, the thing about Ginny is that most of what she says serves just to cover up the fact that she has no idea what she wants to do with her life. So... she'll probably find quite a bit to talk about at with Daniel.
    Yes. Who would have thought? Ginny's a very... vocal individual. And Daniel's not, but perhaps that is why it works.
    See, now that I'm thinking some more about it, I'm pretty sure my iPod would win in a cage match. I'm quite addicted to music.
    Food is one of those things that is probably right above my iPod but just below my sanity in terms of my needs.
    Oh god. I'm such a health food nut, and strawberries and blueberries are my greatest weaknesses. I'll eat quarts of them at a time.
    Yes, and Insulin syrings for when one has consumed one too many of those frozen concoctions of love and sodium XD
    Sorry about the delay, I had to practice a song for this thing I'm singing tomorrow... Just finished my lovely little reply.
    Oh haha, don't worry about it. I'm currently working on an essay on whether or not Willy Lohman from Death of a Salesman is a tragic hero, so take your time. :D
    LOL sorry XD I was all ready to help, and then... I realized that would have been slightly out of character. Although Ginny's a people person, so she'll talk your poor character's head off.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom