• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by C4RN4GE

1. C

5 IV Giveaways - Everything must go!

if you are still doing the give away i would love these, I am just getting back into things Kangaskhan x1 Nature: Jolly Ball: Level Gender: Female Egg moves: Double-Edge, Hammer Arm, Circle Throw and Endeavor Ability: Scrappy IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 Level: 1 Scyther x3 Nature: Jolly Ball...
  2. C

5IV Damp Mudkip giveaway

I would also like a mudkip. I can offer any of these Forretress Shellos Gastrodon Darmanitan 3DS Friend Code: 0533-5396-1024
  3. C

GEN VI: LF Male Seedot/Nuzleaf/sSiftry

Level, Ability, IVs don't matter, let me know what you want in return
  4. C

Breeding giveaway ! (READ FIRST POST)

Re: Breeding giveaway ! hey i will be around all day my fc 0533-5396-1024 i have you registred just send the trade when you see me
  5. C

Re: Breeding giveaway ! hey sorry to bug you again, i was wondering if i could get A 5iv male eevee and 4iv female larvesta for my pokemon X. I dont have to 3ds and hate trying to trade game to game through gts. My Fc 0533=5396-1024
  6. C

Re: Breeding giveaway ! Thanks can I also get a 5 iv male eevee any nature Edit: you are awesome
  7. C

Re: Breeding giveaway ! Can I get a 4iv ha female bold eevee, and male and female 4 iv Aron both My fc 0533-5396-1024
  8. C

sharkshocker's Breeding Center: closed for the holidays!

Re: sharkshocker's Breeding Center: Giving away everything! id like 5 IV Timid Zorua (Extrasensory) - Male 5 IV Adamant Kangaskhan my fc is 0533-5396-1024
  9. C

GEN VI: Seeking an Amaura,please.

I will trade one for a dusk stone, dawn stone, metal coat, or shiny stone
  10. C

Assorted fodder and such for free

I'd like f22 j07 u14 z25 z30
  11. C

GEN VI: EV Reducing berries

Willing to swap berry for berry or any other deal currently have : Qualot(-Def) Pomeg(-HP)
  12. C

Trading away HA Zubats with egg moves

I can offer 4iv pineco with egg move stealth rock
  13. C

Give/Trade away, Ditto/Dratini/Larvitar/Phamput/Torchic/Mareep and more to come

0533-5396-1024 let me know when you wanna trade
  14. C

Give/Trade away, Ditto/Dratini/Larvitar/Phamput/Torchic/Mareep and more to come

How about 5iv chlor bulbasuar, and swift swing poliwag and pinsir and manetric mega stone for one of the hardy 4iv ditto
Back
Top Bottom