C
Local time
11:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [ I see, why is that, if you don't mind me asking?

Nah, never played an instrument in my life, save for the forced recorder practice I did in third grade. ]
    [ Not very much, I've been thinking of taking cooking classes or something similar, so I can, obviously cook. ]
    [ Are they any good?

Not exactly mad, seeing as how I don't really care about silly things like claims.

I don't have a PayPal or anything like that, and I don't think it's necessary.]
    [ Like you, I also can't draw to save my life. So I doubt I can put those ideas into art-form.

Rarely, but they're alright. ]
    [ Exactly, I'm fine with people supporting whatever ship they like as long as they don't force it on others or take it too seriously. The reason I cant use SPPf is because of AmourShippers believing my poking fun at their thread being closed because of spam, is "abusive behavior" towards them.

Not really, though I do have some ideas. ]
    [ Can't really think of anything, gameplay is admittedly starting to get dull, music is almost always the same minus a few pieces. So I guess creature design.

He won't be in SPPF jail for much longer, after all, he can make fun of shippers and other character fandoms such as Misty's for years and only get into trouble for like three months at best. ]
    [ Ah.

I'm sorry if I come off as rude, but I think that's got to be one of the lowest things someone could do if they were Commander in Chief. It's a waste of resources to go after people who ship fictional characters that aren't the same as your's, never mind the fact there are far more important things. Such as the Middle East, the economy, etc.

Heck no, it's probably the worst one. Even if I'm a shipper and I joined SPPf for it, I'll admit it's one of the worst things about Pokemon along with the manga. ]
    [ Anything that stood out to you in particular?

April, the 18th to be specific. Still can't believe shippers go insane for anyone daring to poke fun at them over something so trivial though. As for Valentine's, I ate at a Mexican restaurant but not much else. How about you? ]
    [ I can live with the weather as it is right now to be honest. But I like colder temperatures more anyway. ]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom