C
Local time
5:00 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [ Cool.

I've seen Avengers, Iron Man 1 and 3, Captain America 1, and that's it I think if we're talking from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. ]
    [ Cool.

No, last time that happened he shafted nearly all of Ash's Unova Pokemon barring Pikachu. He should only return for important battles and leagues .]
    ----------
    I think overall the anime should incorporate more mature elements to the point where the US broadcasts have to be edited down to a TV-14 rating for Cartoon Network (the uncut albeit dubbed versions would air on Adult Swim with a TV-MA rating)
    ----------
    Disagree to every point I'm afraid, it's a show made for kids. I'd like for there be more elements like DBZ. That'd make sense for a target audience, a TV-MA Pokemon anime would suck, firstly, nobody wants to see animals and people bleeding and getting mind-f*cked graphically, secondly, its a KIDS anime, I'm fine with how it is. Trying to be dark for the sake of not looking like a kid while watching isn't a good thing. Sorry but it's just how I feel. And as long as the games' target audience is kids, then the anime should stay that way.
    I would post something about how those two in your username will be together forever, but it's true.

On the other hand, welcome to Bulbagarden!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom