Recent content by Caedis

1. C

i think I was spoiled...

The earlier games were more focused on the goals and capturing Pokemon, kind of like the manga/anime. The newer one has a more in-depth storyline, which ties in with the player's own goals but seems to be dominant in gameplay.
  2. C

How's the weather over there?

Well it's pretty hot...but today it's kind of cloudy actually. About 78 degrees Fahrenheit.
  3. C

Where are you now?

In my room, staring at my laptop and listening to my iPod.
  4. C

What Was the Last Thing You Said Before This Thread???

"Bye, mom." On the phone.
  5. C

If our hero(es) were to win a tournament, how should it be handled?

Can I refer to a few things here? Well, in the Pokemon comatose theory (a very popular creepypasta story) I think it would make sense that the reason Ash keeps losing is simple - he doesn't want his journey to end. Then there would be no more point to all of his adventures, friends, etc. If he...
  6. C

What I like about the person above me!

^ Has a cool tiny avatar and a right aligned signature. I think that's epic.
  7. C

What I like about the person above me!

^ Has a cool tiny avatar and a right aligned signature. I think that's epic.
  8. C

Caption the avatar above (related to caption the scene).

Austria: Did Chibitalia do something completely idiotic and childish yet so simply reasonable again? Sorry for the terrible caption. ;__; I have no idea how to represent Austria.
  9. C

When Do You Use Your Masterball???

I get bored and tired of hunting sometimes. If I can't lower its HP and incude sleep/paralysis without making it faint, I'd probably use a Master Ball then.
  10. C

The girl in the marvelous bridge.....

I'm thinking it could have been an Abra/girl dual death incident... and now she haunts the place forever? It seems like Hollywood cliche but that's the thing that came into mind... That's sad...and blunt. XD Oh, forgive me for laughing at the bluntness and obvious answer that I failed to think...
  11. C

Opinions on IGN.com's Top 100 Pokemon List

I think it's pretty awesome how they chose Charizad, Mewtwo, Blastoise, Lugia, and Dragonite as the top 5. Who doesn't love Charizard? It's one of the first strong Fire types that I ever remember and how Ash raised it from a poor little misinformed Charmander into such a huge, powerful Pokemon...
  12. C

Something I found a while back...

I don't really know about this theory. They definitely have similar styles, but that doesn't really mean anything to me. It could be that the artist just drew them similarly or that a single artist incorporated his methods/style. Also back then there wasn't a variety of styles as they do have...
  13. C

Which starter Pokémon would you choose from each region?

Kanto: Charmander Johto: Cyndaquil Hoenn: Torchic Sinnoh: Turtwig Unova/Isshu: Tsutarja/Snivy (Even though I chose Oshawott/Mijumaru in my White version)
  14. C

Unova / New York Correlations

Wow, I never got that many correlations before. I mostly just read about it. I've never been a NYC resident, but it definitely did seem city-wise to be similar as I too live in a huge city. There were definitely American themes as well (such as the Dancers in the games). In the anime everything...
  15. C

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

Re: The "If Pokemon Were Real" thread The whole "leave when you're 10 thing" made no sense to me. I mean, look at some people (like that one harp playing guy from Gen IV, can't remember his name) who are young adults and starting their journey. I think the minimum age should have been more...
Back
Top Bottom