• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Caite-chan

1. Caite-chan

POPULAR: Plot Bunny Zoo

I had this idea come to me in a dream a few months ago and right now it's nothing more than a mere idea and I have no clue where to even start with it or where it will go. It should be noted that I've never written a Pokemon story other than one maybe two crap ones I tried WAAAY back when the...
  2. Caite-chan

What are your thoughts on Pokemon Shuffle?

I found it to be...okay. It's one of those kind of games where you can quickly play it first thing in the morning before going to work/school and then that's it. I find it to be a pain to have to wait for your hearts to reload so you don't really get to enjoy it.
  3. Caite-chan

HA Pokemon

That I can do.
  4. Caite-chan

HA Pokemon

I think I got it fixed now.
  5. Caite-chan

HA Pokemon

I'm in need of your Piplup. I've a shop full of things the link is in my sig.
  6. Caite-chan

Legendary for trade

That I can do.
  7. Caite-chan

Legendary for trade

I've got 4 legendaries left....unless I happen to get more on Wonder Trade. xD
  8. Caite-chan

Shiny 4 Shiny?

Sadly no. But I'll keep my eyes out for one.
  9. Caite-chan

Shiny 4 Shiny?

I have an extra Delibird and Wingull up for trade.
  10. Caite-chan

Legendary for trade

Me too. Feel free to harass me when you see me. :D
  11. Caite-chan

Legendary for trade

No worries.....I'm a collector not a battler....lol.
  12. Caite-chan

Legendary for trade

I would go with Toxicroak. :D
  13. Caite-chan

Legendary for trade

I'm after all three of them....lol.
  14. Caite-chan

Legendary for trade

Mewtwo' s IV's are 31/31/x/x/31/x
  15. Caite-chan

Legendary for trade

With working on my Living Shiny Dex I have come across several Shiny Legendary Pokemon for my Dex so I have the following NON SHINY Legendary Pokemon for trade and I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon to add to my Dex. :D If they have the OT Name of Caite-chan or Caitlin they are mine that I have...
Back
Top Bottom