1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
CakeFairyForever
Last Activity:
Jul 20, 2017 at 5:22 PM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Nov 17, 1993 (Age: 23)
Senior Guest Advisor

CakeFairyForever

Sorry About Your Plane, 23, from Oklahoma City

Gonna have to try and grab that SDCC exclusive Tony Stark POP Jul 19, 2017 at 2:50 AM

CakeFairyForever was last seen:
Viewing thread What video games are you playing now?, Jul 20, 2017 at 5:22 PM
    1. CakeFairyForever
      CakeFairyForever
      Gonna have to try and grab that SDCC exclusive Tony Stark POP
    2. Subarashii
      Subarashii
      Hello there! I take it you like PS All-Stars? :3
      1. CakeFairyForever likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Subarashii
        Subarashii
        Yeah, I used to love it, and after playing it again recently, I think it's really underrated! It's a shame it wasn't popular enough to get a sequel or even a complete edition (with the DLC).
        Jul 19, 2017 at 2:19 AM
        CakeFairyForever likes this.
      4. CakeFairyForever
        CakeFairyForever
        A PS4 edition would have been amazing.Of all the silly things to get ported to PS4 I think All Stars would have done really well.
        Jul 19, 2017 at 2:52 AM
        Subarashii likes this.
      5. Subarashii
        Subarashii
        Now that you mention it, the enhanced graphics and potential extra content would be great. Plus it'd motivate me to get a PS4. :p
        Jul 19, 2017 at 2:54 AM
    3. CakeFairyForever
      CakeFairyForever
      Getting ready for Ever Oasis to Launch!
    4. CakeFairyForever
      CakeFairyForever
      Playing Fire Emblem Echos and loving it!
    5. SylveonSparklit
      SylveonSparklit
      Hiyo. I'm an old member here who doesn't know a lot of the new people? Umn, yay me?
      2. CakeFairyForever
        CakeFairyForever
        Hey sorry for the really late reply! Hope to see you around the forums. I mostly stick to Video Games thread and the blogs
        May 21, 2017
    6. CakeFairyForever
      CakeFairyForever
      Replaying Awakening while I wait for Echos to come out. :)
    7. Max1996
      Max1996
      That is Ryuji Sakamoto in your avatar, is it not?
      1. CakeFairyForever
        CakeFairyForever
        Yes it is!
        Apr 11, 2017
        Max1996 likes this.
      2. Max1996
        Max1996
        I noticed right away. Enjoying P5 if you have it?
        Apr 11, 2017
      3. CakeFairyForever
        CakeFairyForever
        Love it so far! In fact Ryuji is one of my favorite characters in it.
        Apr 11, 2017
    8. CakeFairyForever
      CakeFairyForever
      When Story Of Seasons Trio of Towns releases in a few weeks I'm going to have no life! XP
    9. RainbowSkittles
      RainbowSkittles
      Got my 64GB Vita Card today and got some games of old coming but might get some newer ones too but the downside is I lost all my save data for Trails of Cold Steel(was pretty far into it too)
      1. poke trey and CakeFairyForever like this.
      2. CakeFairyForever
        CakeFairyForever
        Ow thats painful to hear! Trails is not a short game. I guess you get to enjoy the game from the beginning then though?
        Jan 24, 2017
      3. RainbowSkittles
        RainbowSkittles
        Well just means having to level grind and guess the same can be said for SAO:Hollow Realization was far ahead in that too
        Jan 24, 2017
    10. poke trey
      poke trey
      Merry Christmas!
      2. CakeFairyForever
        CakeFairyForever
        Merry Christmas to you as well!
        Dec 25, 2016
        poke trey likes this.
    11. Juliko
      Juliko
      Hello! I see you liked a lot of my posts involving Harvest Moon. You a fan? I am, too! Also, I love fairy type Pokemon!
      3. CakeFairyForever
        CakeFairyForever
        I went for Klaus my first play of South. Now I'm kinda stuck choosing between Raeger and Nadi! Sunshine islands is awesome! It's been awhile since I've played that one but I think that was the last one to feature rival romances.
        Jul 29, 2016
      4. Juliko
        Juliko
        Yeah, I ordered Island of Happiness, but...those controls! I hear Sunshine Islands is better, so I'm gonna try that. Raeger's adorable and so is Kamil! I never ever met Nadi.
        Jul 29, 2016
      5. CakeFairyForever
        CakeFairyForever
        Nadi never shows up if you don't ever visit the rich girls farm
        Jul 29, 2016
    12. SylveonSparklit
      SylveonSparklit
      Your name is very cute :)
      3. CakeFairyForever
        CakeFairyForever
        I really really like Comfey that was reviled for Sun and Moon. From the current generation though Flabebe would have to be my favorite.
        Jul 22, 2016
      4. SylveonSparklit
        SylveonSparklit
        Comfey is very cute :) I want to use one on my team^^ it reminds me of me a little...always wanting to make a sweet gift for my friends and i love flowers :D
        Jul 22, 2016
      5. SylveonSparklit
        SylveonSparklit
        I really like sylveon too though. I'm not sure i'll ever truely get to use one, but i just love its colors and those bows and ribbons^^
        Jul 22, 2016
    13. RainbowSkittles
      RainbowSkittles
      Atelier Rorona+

I did assignments 5(came close to failing and getting a game over)and 6 which was too easy
      3. RainbowSkittles
        RainbowSkittles
        Grinding in it takes too long as does levelling up to a decent level(65+)needed for the later ones
        Jun 26, 2016
      4. CakeFairyForever
        CakeFairyForever
        Absolutely. I've had a few people tell me on some message boards that using high level battle items is the way to get past those areas but I can never make enough of those items to still stay in the assignment time frame.
        Jun 26, 2016
      5. RainbowSkittles
        RainbowSkittles
        You could always get them from doing gathering/Combat during each assignment through the vouchers you get from each
        Jun 26, 2016
    14. Dolce
      Dolce
      Hey what's the Atelier series like? I've been looking at the games a lot lately but I'm on the fence.
      2. CakeFairyForever
        CakeFairyForever
        Its pretty cool. The story lines are usually pretty light hearted and don't get very dark. Depending on how well you do alchemy wise and time wise determines the ending you get. It also a lot of micro managing because of just how much stuff you have to make. I thought Rorona and Totori had the stricter time restraints. Meruru was fun but almost everything you did triggered a cut scene you couldn't skip past. I never got very far in Shallie or Ayesha so I cant tell you much about them. Escha and Logy was really cool because had the option of playing as a guy and when you went back and played as the girl you got to see the other side of the story-line. So far the new one , Sophie, is really fun but the time constraints are gone so you can essentially take however long you want to beat it. Its really weird for the series but it does make it feel less rushed.
        Jun 10, 2016
        Dolce likes this.
      3. Dolce
        Dolce
        Not going to lie, if you hadn't mentioned the time constraints I would have thought it was like Harvest Moon or something. :P

Do all the games tie in together? Or can you just pick up whatever game you'd like first?
        Jun 12, 2016
      4. CakeFairyForever
        CakeFairyForever
        They are tied together by what region they are in. So like character cameos and small references to little things that happen in previous games. There is the "arland" and "dusk" story arcs. You can definitely pick up any of the games to play though. They each have there own story lines so you don't have to worry about what happened in the others.
        Jun 12, 2016
    15. KenzeyEevee
      KenzeyEevee
      How are you?:)
    16. KenzeyEevee
      KenzeyEevee
      How are you?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. KenzeyEevee
        KenzeyEevee
        I am doing great, why are you doing pretty good, have something good happend in your life?:)
        Apr 23, 2016
      3. CakeFairyForever
        CakeFairyForever
        Nothing in particular really. I've just been in a good mood lately. :)
        Apr 23, 2016
        KenzeyEevee likes this.
      4. KenzeyEevee
        KenzeyEevee
        That is super!:) I like that my friends are happy, so I am then also happy! I hate it when my friends are mad or sad!:)
        Apr 23, 2016
    17. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Yeah... after the Doomsday Trailer (I INFAMOUSLY call it that because that Trailer IS the Doomsday Trailer) but yeah... GOOD LORD.... 2 Hours and 31 minutes... IT FELT LIKE 3 AND A HALF HOURS!! Like it's not a Joke, the pacing is not good. Jessie Eisenberg as Lex Luthor= ONE OF THE WORST CASTING DECISIONS EVER MADE! That's all I'll say on that part really
    18. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Oh not much, noticed that Like U did to one of my Messages in the Movie Section
      1. CakeFairyForever
        CakeFairyForever
        Yup yup! Ive been unhappy with all the trailers for BvS that were released and Im glad to know the movie really wasnt very good! Im going to hold off on seeing it for awhile.
        Mar 26, 2016
    19. Darth Darkrai
      1. CakeFairyForever
        CakeFairyForever
        Hey what's up
        Mar 26, 2016
    20. Chibster
      Chibster
      Omg Setsuna is hilarious I love her xD
      2. CakeFairyForever
        CakeFairyForever
        OH my gosh yes! Her supports with Jacob are some of the funniest in the game!
        Mar 23, 2016
        Chibster likes this.
      3. Chibster
        Chibster
        Haha yes!! xD She never ceases to get into traps! xD
        Mar 23, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 17, 1993 (Age: 23)
    Senior Guest Advisor
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation III (Game Boy Advance)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Torchic / Achamo
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Fire
    Favorite Region:
    Hoenn / Hōen
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Fortree City Feather Badge
    Nintendo Network ID:
    Cakefairyforever
    3DS Friend Code:
    New FC will be added later
    When not at work I mostly just play video games and try out different foods. Lately though my buddies have been making me go see a lot of movies so I'm not completely behind on whats popular! As far as video games go RPG's are my favorite, especially JRPG's. The PS Vita is my favorite to play on with PS4 and 3DS coming to a close second. I have a large family of pets. Four cats, Enrique, Ricardo, Kitty Meow Meow, and Gabriel. Three dogs Jak, Skipper, and Luna.

Favorite Video Game: Final Fantasy X
    Favorite Food: Green Curry
    Favorite Beverage: Coffee
    Favorite Color: Purple

Signature

[​IMG]