• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
CalamityRobin
Local time
8:53 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry I had homework today but I'll be available all day when I'm awake tomorrow. Or generally whenever I'm on. And oh I already added your friendcode. :)
    Hey! Since your giveaway seems to be done and all would you like me to lock it for you? :)
    I am planning on doing one but it might not be for a while (I'm busy irl and in game ahahahaha). Also, I've got both White and White 2 that I need to finish, so I'll have plenty of extra legendaries for mine whenever I get around to it!
    Apparently I didn't need Virizion, so I have an extra now if you want to put it in your giveaway! Ahahahaha oops.
    I was actually thinking of doing a giveaway myself since I have some extra events and I plan on restarting X eventually so I don't need my items. Thank you for the Cresselia!
    Well I'll definitely take her then! I need her for my living dex, only missing her and Zekrom/Reshiram/Terrakion.
    I am/was. It's not that high of a priority though because I think I can catch one myself since I have White 2. Was there something you wanted for it?
    ohhhh yeah it was the give away right ? yeah thanks sooooooo much man !!! i nearly forgot about it (*_*)
    so when can we trade ? where do you live and what times are you free ?

please reply via PM

thanks sooooo much i really appreciate it man !!!
    I'm a Riolu fanatic! It's Hasty nature (mixed attacker) 31's in everything but sp.def. Praster ability with egg moves Crunch, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, and Vacuum Wave :)

After I bred it, I decided to go MM'ing with it. I have a box of those leftovers now! Ended up hatching a shiny one though! XD

Seriously, thank you for holding that poke for me <3
    Wow, I never seen a shiny Entei before! Thank you so much! ^_^

I hope you enjoy your new 5 IV HA Riolu
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…