Recent content by CamyPSyrup

1. C

Do all these gimmicky stunts that Best Wishes! keeps pulling seem desperate to you?

Re: Do all these gimmicky stunts that Best Wishes! keeps pulling seem desperate to yo Uhh...I really don't care if it was "gimmicky" or not: I'm still gonna watch the show.
  2. C

What would the characters not say?

Tracey: F*** my drawings, and f*** Professor Oak!
  3. C

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

I have a habit of naming the Pokemon I'm going to trade after fast food restaurants :B
  4. C

Does the anime give Pokemon a bad reputation?

No, I do not feel that the show is giving the games a bad rep. People who feel this way really need to stop and just accept the fact that the show is aimed at children; that's how it always has been, that's how it always will be. I feel like those who are so embarrassed by this fact shouldn't...
  5. C

The Anime Fanatics' Truth or Dare Thread

Here's my dare. Berrenta :is it true that Ice Types are your favorite? I go for another dare.
  6. C

The Anime Fanatics' Truth or Dare Thread

Gotpika: is it true that your opinion about Cabernet has changed a little after writing that essay? I go for...dare.
  7. C

You're stranded on an island- Which three characters would you pick to be with/why?

Re: You're stranded on an island- Which three characters would you pick to be with/wh I would bring Ash, Paul, and Cilan. Do I want to survive? Not much; I just want them to fight to the death. I need to be entertained, you know. If I had to survive, I'll just find food the best I can (however...
  8. C

Idea for Movies, TV shows and stuff within the Pokemon world

I've always wondered: what would their sitcoms be like? Would they be funnier?
  9. C

What would you do to a character

Touch his ears. What would you do to N?
  10. C

Guess what country the user above lives in

You come from A Land Down Under.
  11. C

Your own Pokemon gags

Iris gets her hair caught on something. Everytime she walks, runs, or jumps away, she gets yanked back. Hard.
  12. C

What type would the user above be?

Fire/Dark
  13. C

Last Poster Wins [v5]

I win because I randomly pop into this game, from time to time.
  14. C

Did the anime make you really like certain Pokemon?

There has been a lot, actually. But my ultimate favorites are Sawk, Tepig, Chimchar, Snivy, Axew, and Marill (yep, that's right!).
  15. C

1000 Things To Do in Walmart When You're Bored

#123: Stand in the middle of the store and, as people walk by, start singing the slowest song I can think of.
Back
Top Bottom