Cap'n Jack
Local time
11:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There's no extravagant emoticond for "you are welcome" either, so I'll just say it.

You are welcome!

Of course it is enough @_@
    Happy birthday you li'l Pschitt :D
    how many times are you gonna hear/read that today also you're almost exactly half a year older than me :I

Last year, I got you a lovely picture of Thom Yorke in a silly hat. You said it would be better if he were dancing in the hat. Problem is, it's 1AM, and I was just continuing this year-long brick joke because I saw it in our recent conversation while checking if my previous unfunny birthday message was worthy. Long story short, the best I could get was Thom Yorke dancing in a hat.

But a goddamn fine hat it is.
    I'm going to end this conversation before you actually spoil something relevant that I care about. Happy birthday dude.
    This guy in the TPP comments section didn't even put up a spoiler alert. In fact he just typed up the spoiler in capitals so everyone would see it. lol what an ass. But yeah that's why I avoid people who read the books/comic books of the shows I watch. They know too much damn it!
    I feel your pain. I read a major Game Of Thrones spoiler in the twitch plays pokemon comments section of all places. There are some heartless bastards out there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom