Recent content by Cap'n Jack

1. Cap'n Jack

10th Bulbaversary!

I guess you have some authority... even if you were the baby of the Pit Stop.
  2. Cap'n Jack

10th Bulbaversary!

Well, it finally happened - double-digits! I assume that 98% of people reading this will not know who I am, but I was active from 2011 to about 2013 or so. I made many, many formative memories here since I was ages 14-16 in those years and also very weird. I still consider this place my Internet...
  3. Cap'n Jack

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 5

I think this is my first post in like, a year and a half? Since @pokemoll wants me to so badly... here. Take it and run. X_x I’ve only had short hair for the past like, five months. Up until last summer I wasn’t much different to how I was last time I shared a picture here, when I was what...
  4. Cap'n Jack

Music What song are you currently listening to?

“Strangers” by Portishead.
  5. Cap'n Jack

I found a cassette of Document by REM at the thrift store, so I’m checking if it’s in half-decent shape. :p
  6. Cap'n Jack

“Atmosphere” by Joy Division There’s something about fake synth strings that I actually like. It’s weird, when a rock band uses actual strings on a recording it’s cheesy to me, but clearly fake synth strings give me the intended effect.
  7. Cap'n Jack

“Violet” by Deafheaven
  8. Cap'n Jack

http://www.digthoughts.gov.www/dig

I attempted to click on that link at least five times, you got me good.
  9. Cap'n Jack

“These Days” by Joy Division, chiefly that funky little thing the guitar does during the chorus.
  10. Cap'n Jack

“Souls at Zero” by Neurosis
  11. Cap'n Jack

FinalArcadia Rambles About... (Updated May 3 - Learn more about my video game habits than you ever cared or wanted to learn)

@FinalArcadia ; I just remembered a spooky childhood gaming moment you probably have too - remember the Forbidden Fortress in Wind Waker? It was really weird to have a stealth section so early in that game but anyway, something about the animation, the sound design, the lighting, and the art...
  12. Cap'n Jack

FinalArcadia Rambles About... (Updated May 3 - Learn more about my video game habits than you ever cared or wanted to learn)

You’re very big to admit to some of these, haha. How do you mention the eel in Mario 64 without mentioning that piano in the Boo mansion?! Whoever put that red coin near the piano was devious and hated kids. The sound of the piano going CHUNG CHUNG CHUNG CHUNG as it gnashed its teeth is...
  13. Cap'n Jack

“Plainsong” by the Cure
  14. Cap'n Jack

Julia's Reviews on Various Media

I’ve glossed over this anime cuz it’s popular (being my realest, hipsterest self) but that was a solid recommendation. You’ve increased my chances of watching it.
  15. Cap'n Jack

What video games are you playing now?

It’s Spooktober, which means it’s time for me to play some spooky games. I just got to the first time you see the Alien in Alien: Isolation and snuck past some Working Joes. Loving the game’s atmosphere so far cuz it’s definitely made for fans of the first Alien movie rather than Aliens, which...
Back
Top Bottom