• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
12:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    The tables have turned because it's far more common and accepted to crap on older gens these days while it's not nearly as common to do so with the newer gens. I would have said the opposite years ago but times have changed. If you're really 13 then you probably weren't even on the internet back when it was commonplace to criticize the new gens.
    ----------

----------
    That's not the tables turning. There's still much more Gen IV-VI slagging than Gen I slagging. And no, new gen slagging isn't becoming less common. It's just than Gen I slagging is also rising, so it seems like there's less. It's still there. That's not tables turning. That's flames rising, on both sides. And really? Not every 10 year old is a booger picking COD obsessed dumbass. I've been on the internet since the days of English B/W, so that's two gens so far, as well as people are still ranting about Gen IV, which was alright in my opinion.
    ----------
    Dude I didn't even think, say or imply that. Trust me. I was just saying that most people your age wouldn't have been active on forums back when it was more commonplace to crap on the newer gens. I certainly wasn't insulting you.

Anyway the thread is closed but I just wanted to clear that up. ( :
    Makes more sense :thumbup:
    Well, I've reached that point where I believe that gibberish makes more sense, I need a doctor
    Oh. :(

But Yu-Gi-Oh is cool!
    I can get why some people find it confusing, though, it is hard to get used to, and not suited for everyone I guess.
    *opens vm door*

Hey Jordan! Have you been waiting there for the past 3 days? 0.0
    Such determination

I can't check my vm's very often because I can't reach them from the app :/
    So I'm catching up now

I should play Brawl again later today :3
    Yeah, I did.

It's nice that you think of it like this! I just thought that since so many people knew, there was no point hiding anymore xD
    ... minor leaks hapenned after all. Anyways, how is your stuff? And how come you are up this late, may I ask?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom