• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Capricious Equilibrium

1. C

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Re: Noel Message Thread 11.1 I feel bad because I've been neglecting this place for a while X'D Damn I need to organize myself better, if I haven't been out with friends then I'm just like fuck this shit *goes on binge of Bayo 2, AS and MK8* Anyways, how is everyone?~
  2. C

What are your game headcanons?

-Evolution (as in gradual changes to adapt to changes in life, not the metamorphosis-style change in-game) does exist in the Pokemon World. The reason so many fossil Pokemon are extinct is due to a combination of events similar to real life (meteor -> ice age) and evolution. As such, Mew slowly...
  3. C

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Kirby? Kitties!
  4. C

Guess the next user to post

Totally :3 Marco! BadAssGardevoir?
  5. C

Re: Random Messages Issue #11.1 *curiously peeks head over yonder to peek on the thread*
  6. C

The Delta Episode

Kyogre and Groudon Primal Reverse by themselves in their battle against the player I believe, or due to Team Magma/Aqua, but can be shown doing it in a style similar to Mega Evolution, with the trainer prompting them to do it. Perhaps something similar to that will happen in a cutscene/out of...
  7. C

The Delta Episode

I wonder if XY will be tied into the other four regions as well? Interesting, will this tell us how Mega Rayquaza isn't Primal as its counterparts are? GF seems to enjoy hanging us up over this. They also said it doesn't mega evolve in a 'conventional manner'. Alpha means Start/Origin, Omega...
  8. C

Legendary Pokemon Discussion

Is it possible that some Pokemon will appear out of Mirage Spots? Heatran's summary from the official website could just be due to the fact it's the final Pokemon on that page, but it could also hint Heatran's found outside of Mirage Spots. If it is, Mt. Chimney's pretty much the 100% spot...
  9. C

Re: Random Messages Issue #11.1 But he can't even crawl!
  10. C

Re: Random Messages Issue #11.1 Nothing is better then OTP Evidence ;w; i mean that (fe)male gaze @ 2:27:10 tho EDIT: UUUGH the YouTube get url at current time shit ain't workin', just go to 2:27:00-2:27:10 ¬_¬
  11. C

Re: Random Messages Issue #11.1 Younger siblings are fun too annoy >:)
  12. C

Re: Random Messages Issue #11.1 I thought the reload button said 'Click "Reload" to see fetch new posts without leaving the page.' I swear to Gog after today's Homestuck update I feel like crying ;-;
  13. C

Re: Random Messages Issue #11.1 I hate Gaelic. Too complicated e_e
  14. C

Re: Random Messages Issue #11.1 *appears* *leaves this* *fades into the oblivion with a starry shower* *slight nostalgia feel at slight mention of old username* *wishes usernames could be changed more frequently* *plays some dogeball*
  15. C

Re: Random Messages Issue #11.1 lovely rot poast
Back
Top Bottom