• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by Captain Blue

1. Captain Blue

TEEN: Operation Cloudburst

Disclaimer: Pokémon is copyright its original owners. The authors only own the plot and original characters. Any representation of real persons, dead or alive, is purely coincidental unless it makes a damn good reference. For the none of you who actually read this, here's chapter three. I...
  2. Captain Blue

First of all, I sincerely apologize for the long wait in getting this chapter published. There were issues mostly beyond our control, but here we are in the end! You may notice some differences in writing styles between this chapter and the last one: that’s because we abandoned the editing...
  3. Captain Blue

Thanks for the review! I'd like to address things point-by-point, but hopefully I don't come off as pedantic. Half-right: General Kross & I have a few good years of experience behind us, but we're always willing to expand and improve. We wanted to get the right "feel" for things, so I made...
  4. Captain Blue

Captain Blue & General Kross proudly present: Operation Cloudburst Rating: T for Teen Disclaimer: Pokemon is copyright its original owners. The authors only own the plot and original characters. Any representation of real persons, dead or alive, is purely coincidental unless it makes a damn...
  5. Captain Blue

Favourite Pokemon Game that wasn't Main Series

Mine has to be the Trading Card Game for the Game Boy Color, without a doubt. I've spent hours on that game: it's so atmospheric and the music's amazing. Once it came to the 3DS Virtual Console I absolutely had to get it. It's a fantastic portable version of the TCG that sorely needs a remake...
  6. Captain Blue

Did anyone not like the leveling of older games?

I think leveling in Gens I and II are the worst/most difficult. Gen I doesn't have the EXP bars and none of the Trainers bar the Elite Four are able to be re-fought after the initial battle, which means grinding in Victory Road if you aren't at the right levels for the League. Gen II has...
  7. Captain Blue

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Welcome to all the newcomers, although I shouldn't be saying that seeing as how often I post (by which I mean "hardly ever"). Anyways, a while back I had ordered an old issue of Pojo's Unofficial Pokemon (Vol. 1, No. 9, July 2000 for those interested), and found a few things in there that might...
  8. Captain Blue

Pokemon Trading Card Game for Game Boy Color

I'd really like to see another sequel or a remake to this game, especially if it stays true to the original. It's a fun way to keep yourself occupied because everyone is rematchable and there are always opportunities to try new combos. The sequel added more cards, but sadly never saw a release...
  9. Captain Blue

Pokemon Trading Card Game for Game Boy Color

"The greatest Pokémon Trading Card Game players of all time – the Grand Masters – are looking for one player worthy of inheriting the four rare, Legendary Pokémon Cards! Build new decks with the Auto Deck Machine, hone your skills on the Challenge Machine, and test your ability in the Challenge...
  10. Captain Blue

Will they update the Pokedex to include Gen IV-VI Pokemon in Hoenn?

I'd love to see post-Gen III Pokemon added in. I've played through Emerald so many times that it's difficult trying to find new Pokemon to use. It would also allow for more variety for Gym Leader rematches and the Elite Four (looking at you, Glacia).
  11. Captain Blue

Pokeshipping General Discussion

It seems I only pop in here when I find relevant magazine scans to post. Ah well. Anyways, the following images are all from a July 2004 issue of Beckett Anime Collector, when AG was first airing in the US: this article compares Misty & May, while this one details Ash along with some other...
  12. Captain Blue

I saw your post in the tradeback thread: I traded someone for a Dialga yesterday, but thanks for...

I saw your post in the tradeback thread: I traded someone for a Dialga yesterday, but thanks for replying regardless!
  13. Captain Blue

GEN VI: Looking for non-event non-Kalos legendaries for National Dex

I hope so, too. And just send me a PM, I'll be sure to look for it.
  14. Captain Blue

Thank you very much again for your help! I really appreciate it!
  15. Captain Blue

Is there anything you would like in return..?