C
Local time
5:10 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, Captain Dude!
    My National Park run has now ended, and Gengar's been captured. Let me know when you're ready to trade ^^;.
    WHOOPS, I KINDA CONFUSED YOU WHEN I SAID IT LEARNS MIRROR COAT VIA LEVEL-UP.
    GOT IT CONFUSED WITH MAGIC COAT.
    Yeah, I'm an idiot.
    pls don't hit me. ;<
    Yo, Captain Dude. I just thought I'd let you know that I'm not writing a story for Gastly - instead, I'll be capturing a Gengar through the Park for you, and after that I'm going to be ending my run. I hope you'll take a Gengar for Sigilyph in Gastly's place? o;
    Just sayin', but here you put Grumpig in the Daycare for Mirror Coat. It learns it through level-up. In fact, it used to be Grumpig's signature move until Gen IV. ;-;. Letting you know in case you might think it's a waste of money or something. lawl.
    Just wanted to point out in this Post you paid 10k to give infernape thunderpunch. I just want to let you know that it costs 10k to learn 2 Daycare moves, you only posted one. So you can have infernape learn another one or you can put another mon in for one move. just edit it in
    Aloha.

Your story is pretty nice (Star Catching). The Staraptor thief made me laugh xD

One way to check the character count is thru an online copy+paste checker. I use Javascript. Or download Open Office (just make sure its from the official website). Again, lovely story.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom