Recent content by Captain Dude

1. C

Caprizant's Commodities [CLOSED]

Re: Cap-Man's Banner Shop How ya doing? Could you whip me up a banner that says "Vermilion City Gym" and includes these pictures: Google Image Result for http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5ka8hvyw61qc2eojo1_500.png Google Image Result for...
  2. C

COMPLETE: Ready or Not...

Ahh now I get it. If you catch that mistake in any future chapters make sure you let me know, please. Good observation ;) haha Yeah, this chapter did a lot more setting up for future chapters than anything else, I was able to introduce 3 characters and a big event. And will do, sir. :)
  3. C

COMPLETE: SKYRIDGE: Ted's Story - Liberation (TEEN)

Dude, I love this fic. It's just a brilliant idea... you're doing a great job man. I just wish you'd update faster! haha
  4. C

TEEN: Stainless Steel: Steven Stone's Adventures in Hoenn (Chapter 25)

Re: Stainless Steel: Steven Stone's Adventures in Hoenn (Chapter 18... FINALLY) I spent the last few days catching up on the chapters. It's really good. I personally didn't care much for Steve or Wallace before I read this fic but you've managed to make them into two very interesting...
  5. C

Yeah, it's a short chapter with a pretty boring battle, but it sets up a lot of things to come in the Kanto chapters. Enjoy! :) BTW, sharktooth, I can't send PMs until I have 15 posts, so once I get 3 more posts I'll send you PMs to let you know when new chapters are up. :) Chapter 4 - Indigo...
  6. C

haha, it's very much appreciated! Yeah I always have trouble writing descriptive paragraphs like that. They always end up awkward sounding. Thank you for this, I'll use this next time I write something like that. Agreed, I wasn't sure what else to put though. Excellent point here. I...
  7. C

Is it just me, or does something not seem right about this chapter? It seems awkward or short or something. Chapter 3 - Hoenn "I don't get it, why would you only bring Charizard and Eevee with you?" Jesse asked as he and Ed entered Petalburg Woods. "Well, Charizard was my first Pokemon, and...
  8. C

Haha, thank you thank you, the more readers the better! :) And sounds like a good idea, I'll have to head over there once I finish Chapter 3. Also, as I'm writing Chapter 3 I'm realizing that it will only take 2-3 more Hoenn chapters before I get to the good stuff! Woo!
  9. C

Thank you very much :) I can't wait for the plot to liven up either, haha Eh, I wanted to include them in there somewhere just so it made sense when I listed his Pokemon at the end. And does the battle really seem rushed in the end? I was trying to make it seem like it was happening fast and...
  10. C

Chapter 2 - Indigo League Ed sat by himself with his head down and his eyes closed in the dark room. This was it. Any minute now, he would be stepping onto the battlefield for the first round of the Indigo League to show that he is the best trainer not only in his home region of Kanto, but of...
  11. C

Kyuuketsuki- Yeah I fixed that, there's a few other parts where I had a brain fart that I'm going to have to go back and fix when I get back on my computer (on my phone right now, so I'm limited) Especially in the second half of the chapter since I rushed it slightly. I'm glad you liked my...
  12. C

Chapter 1 - Hoenn "Mudkip! Finish it off with Tackle!" Ed shouted out to the newest member of his team. Mudkip charged recklessly at the already damaged Zigzagoon and sent it flying several feet. "Zigzagoon is unable to battle! Mudkip and Ed win!" shouted out the young man who had offered to...
  13. C

Thank you for reading AetherX, and I understand exactly what you're saying about my lack of description, my English teacher says the same thing, haha :P. But I'm going to try to imporve on that, I just need to work on finding a way to include it without messing up the flow of the story.
  14. C

MATURE: Dragon Days [Chapter 26]

Re: Dragon Days [Updated Mondays] Great job, Gastly's Mama. All your stories are great and you're a big reason I decided to join and write my own fic. My personal favorite is Rival's Story, and ever since I read it I've made it a point to read all your writing, great job man!
  15. C

Thank you for reading :) but yeah, after reading over the prologue again it does seem a bit awkward and rushed in places, but I promise the rest of the fic won't be like that, haha.
Back
Top Bottom