C
Local time
11:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, it's in the list of skins at the bottom left of the page. There's that one, a "Team Rocket Garden" one, and then a bunch of others.

I've had this sig (well, not the banner I just got rid of because of the new rules) since I first joined, and I've had at least 3 Team Rocket avatars too. They're my favorite team.
    Do you still have the Team Rocket Returns skin on?

But yes. It was a promo for HGSS, and is technically over.
    Got a Vulpix. In the daycare at the moment. One he's done, I'll head over to blackthorn and tutor him a little. Oh wait, need shards. No Johto underground, huh? Well, gotta try. Know the levels for the Elite 4? Link me to the pages please. Funny thing, gave 4 apricorns to Kurt 6 minutes ago and got the 5 minutes ago.
    Problem. I don't have access to Blackthorn yet. I have yet to eradicate TR from Goldenrod. Vulpix, huh? Maybe. but since it's on Rt 36, I'm sure it's gonna be too weak to catch. I kept Gyrados 'cus it's got Fire Blast. That's why I'm not looking for Fire types. Feraligatr's got Ice fang too.
    I have to ask you for advice. Do you know somewhere to train my pokemon? Considering I've got 7 badges, I think that my team is weak, which is why I lost to Bugsy and Pryce twice, and Silver once.

My team-
    Feraligatr- lvl 31
    Red Gyarados- lvl 33
    Onix- lvl 31
    Furret- lvl 32
    Pidgeotto- lvl 31

I just beat silver in the underground tunnel rocket hideout. Help!
    Okay, you need to set the group on "moderated" and "viewers can only see contents by joining" so the things we say can't be seen by TR.
    Ya know any nickname I could uses instead of ML? I mean, it's kind of long, and ML doesn't sound like a name.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom