C
Local time
11:20 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Which ones? The floating ones the people carried like paper or the fixed ones? I personally loved the whole movie. Nothing beats it. NOTHING.
    I see your profile theme has something to do with space. Need any graphics? I'll be happy to help.
    2. When I say Sparta, I'm referring to the meme known as "This is SPARTA!", not the place. If you don't know what I mean, it's a scene from the movie, 300
    There's no fun in kicking someone's butt while screaming that.I'm immune to internet memes.
    In this case,anyone can lie to an admin saying someone's posts hurted him just to get the person infracted or even banned.And i know what is Sparta-it's something from Greece,not kicking someone's butt.
    And right now i'm becoming a normal bulbagardener again(tough i'm getting prepared for a team galacticXbulbagarden war),but if we want everything to go normal again,then you will have to tell the other admins.And no,i'm NOT surrendering...i'm just neutral now.This war is ending.
    No.I don't believe in idiotic things like ''THIS IS SPARTA!'' ,idiowings,All your base are belong to us and DO A BARREL ROLL!.Spiritomb,psychic!Take all of his pokéballs and weapons!Now,control his mind and mentally torture him!Yes,make him feel shame!Shame of helping the rebels!Now,make him feel mad!Just don't let him get away!
    Your puny Luxray!You will be crushed by our wrath!You're lucky you're not going to be killed like other rebels!Instead of dying quickly from guns,you will receive a slow,painful,bloody death in our torture chambers!And that's only going to happen if i don't kill you right now!
    I know what you mean when you say that pokemon are closer to you the to most people. Being an Aura Guardian, I can turn into a pokemon. I turn into Arcanine, but that's beside the point. They know that I understand them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom