Recent content by Captain Falcon

1. C

Dream Teams

Luxray, Umbreon, Gyrados, Houndoom, Espeon (Not exactly a top 6 favorite, but I would need something to deal with fighting types, and it's my preferred psychic type), Pidgeot (my favorite flying type, although it isn't a top 6). I'd probably have a hard time with electric types, but I have ways...
  2. C

Trainer's Pokemon

The main thing I've been reading is the assumption that only the current trainer has access to their pokemon when it is inside its pokeball. If so, and, like Ryuutakeshi/Donut Boy, I am breaking the anime =/= games rule, then why was Pikachu able to open the pokeballs of Bulbasaur, Charmander...
  3. C

Pokemon-Satanic?

... Assailed on both sides... Nutjobs like Cornswalled on one side, and the ignorant on the other. Cornswalled and the other Puritans are an unknowing threat to Christianity, not in themselves, but in the kind of attention they attract to us. They don't realize that by trying to force their...
  4. C

Best Gym Leader Ever

Kanto: Tie between Koga and Blane. Koga is a ninja by definition. A hidden assassin from feudal japan. I don't care if you like it or not, Naruto is not a ninja. Real ninjas strike from the shadows and kill their targets from behind, they don't storm in through the front door! Blane, on the...
  5. C

Rate the Avatar Above You

Oh God... 0/10. I hate Jimmy Neutron. If I didn't know what it was, I still would have given you only 4/10.
  6. C

What video games are you playing now?

Team Fortress 2, Garry's Mod, and M.U.G.E.N. Team Fortress 2 is an official mod of Half Life 2 that adds extra multiplayer features at the expense of a campaign based single player mode, and features a stylized comedy approach to industrial gang warfare, supplemented by cartoon-style...
  7. C

How's the weather over there?

Hot and wet, like a rain forest. Which is fitting because WNC is a rain forest. Hurricane Alex? I saw the Doppler image. That is the most scrambled named storm I've ever seen. Off Topic Joke and nothing else: By the way, I bet they may end up with a Hurricane Giygas! :XD...
  8. C

What Grade did you get on your last test?

Around 1800 - It was the SAT and I aced most of it. Not counting the new writing segment, that's a 100%, and including it, I was still in the top 20% of the population... on my second try!
  9. C

Music What song are you currently listening to?

The revenge notification sound clip from Team Fortress 2. Off Topic: Yes, I gave in and started playing first person shooters, and even though I play them, they actually have no effect on me except for fueling my competitive nature.
  10. C

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Phantom of the Opera, from the soundtrack for the musical of the same name.
  11. C

Pokemon-Satanic?

I can take this either two ways. You are either being sarcastic, or you are basically discounting the fact that the Sinnoh creation myth is just that - a myth. I have no problem with studying mythology as a look into past civilizations. 1. Thanks. 2. I can actually answer your question...
  12. C

Oh, No! I killed Ash with a spanner!

I killed Red from that one obscure episode with a FALCON PUNCH!!! I killed you with a FALCON PUNCH too. :XD:
  13. C

Pokemon-Satanic?

This might be a joke to you, but for me and Ryuutakeshi, this is a serious matter since people like Cornswalled give regular Christians a bad name by attacking pop culture.
  14. C

Pokemon-Satanic?

Shoot... that guy got Pokemon confused with that other discontinued garbage game of the same name in Japan. Either way, I wrote a counter-article to his response (which, as I found out, was directed at Ryuutakeshi) on the 40KEndgame blog. Here is the link...
Back
Top Bottom