• ME explores a new city and takes on the local Gym. Can he defeat the Gym Leader, Candice? Watch here to find out.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Captain PWN

1. C

Shiny Christmas Wonder Trade

I sent out a shiny Oddish named Sprout lol. And a shiny Milotic just named Merry Xmas.. Didn't think of leftovers though lol nice idea. Trying to get a shiny Delibird, THE Christmas Pokemon if I ever saw one. Dexnav encounter level up to 166 but no luck yet I got a shiny Kecleon earlier on WT...
  2. C

GEN VI: Reaper Cloth needed

Looking for a Reaper Cloth if anyone can help me out. I'd like my Dusclops to evolve before I go and challenge the E4. Being pre-E4 I don't really have much to offer though, but if anyone is looking for something I'll see what I can do. (Also need help evolving the Dusclops if anyone can help...
  3. C

Shiny Christmas Wonder Trade

I suggest to spread a little bit of shiny joy this Christmas we should all send a shiny Pokemon out as a Wonder Trade this Christmas Day!! (seeing as though they seem more accessible than ever in ORAS) I'm gonna nickname the one I send 'Merry Xmas', so do the same if possible. If anyone is...
  4. C

Shiny Oddish; to a new home!

So today I came across my first ORAS shiny. An oddish, just part of a random horde on route 119, lucky! I'm not really fussed about oddish and would rather I have a shiny I can use in my team trough the game (I'm still only 5 badges in). So if anyone else is in a similar position and would...
  5. C

GEN VI: Mudkip w/ Wide Guard

Need one for chain breeding purposes, but it was only possible to get one in Gen V (which i no longer have access to) don't really have anything special to offer, but hopefully someone can help me out i can possibly IV/egg move breed stuff in return providing i have the necessary ingredients
  6. C

5iv Axew for trade

ok thanks alot man! Axew is holding a Rare Candy for your effort haha!
  7. C

5iv Axew for trade

Ok ive added you and loading up pokemon now. Would you like pokerus on axew?
  8. C

5iv Axew for trade

I'll take the male please. Can you name it Dozer. Let me know when you can trade, I cant give the Axew pokerus if you like.
  9. C

5iv Axew for trade

Like I said MouldBreaker is cool if thats what you have
  10. C

5iv Axew for trade

Oh I didnt know that haha! Wouldnt mind that ability is possible!!
  11. C

5iv Axew for trade

I would prefer Sand Rush over Sand Force
  12. C

5iv Axew for trade

Thats cool im in nor hurry
  13. C

GEN VI: Vivillons

Cool if I play later on I will add you back. Any will do, like I said its just for filling my dex forms too
  14. C

5iv Axew for trade

That would be awesome! If possible 31/31/31/x/31/31 please
  15. C

5iv Axew for trade

bump (for 'wanted' edit above)