Recent content by Captain-Texas

1. C

Sign Ups ROGUES GALLERY: Season 3 - Superhero Roleplays (Sign-Ups ALWAYS Open)

Username: Captain-Texas Character Real Name: N/A Alias: the Ragman Affinity: Known heroic vigilante Citizenship: Unknown Gender: Male Age: 20's-30's Appearance: A 6'1" male, weighs in around 110 lbs., a sleek, narrow-ish build, his eye and hair color and facial feature are unknown. He dons a...
  2. C

Sign Ups ROGUES GALLERY: Season 3 - Superhero Roleplays (Sign-Ups ALWAYS Open)

Oh, hey. Looks like I've risen from the dead, by the looks of it. Username: Captain-Texas Character Real Name: Cyrus Strangelove Alias: The man in the musty overcoat, Mr. Strangelove Affinity: The guy's a super villain, despite the fact that he thinks otherwise. Citizenship: Unknown...
  3. C

Sure thing, yo.
  4. C

Hm, go ahead.
  5. C

I'm trying to make myself clear when I say you have to choose one, because 3 out of 4 of those makes your guy nearly unstoppable, and if you want to get in, I suggest you drop the telekinesis and extended age, and if need be the healing factor OR pyrokinesis. And thank you for cooperating on...
  6. C

Okay, this guys seems very OP under the context of powers, I suggest you pick just one and if telekinesis tone it down a bit, because that seems too powerful and perfect to be a thing. And his backstory has some contradictions, such as if his parents just died, wouldn't have some sort of...
  7. C

I just need some help tossing something together and we'll be on our way.
  8. C

Accepted.
  9. C

Okay, cool, yer co-gm because I'm tired and I can't think right now.
  10. C

I'm sorry, but I don't know who else I'mma turn to.
  11. C

I'll leave it in your hands, I trust you.
  12. C

Hm, as long they aren't unbeatable and godlike we may have no problems.
  13. C

Accepted.
  14. C

Accepted.
  15. C

Real Name: N/A Alias: Zane Affinity: Villain Citizenship: US Age: presumed 30's-40's Appearance: Superpowers: N/A Abilities: Zane has impeccable acting skills and is a master chemist who is capable of making an array of poisons and explosives. Zane also apparently is somewhat acrobatic...
Back
Top Bottom