Captain_Kaos
Local time
2:43 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've spent hours on researching cards and stuff, and I don't think I'm any closer ta making a decision.
    It looks interesting. I'm terrible at decision making, so it'll probably be a while before I get a deck, though.
    Yeah, I need ta meditate on it. I should also probably get Magic: The Gathering cards, since I may start playing that sometime. Do you have a Dueling Network account?
    Awesome. I'm still trying ta figure out what kind of deck ta make :I . I can't decide.
    Awesome! I should really get clearer on the rules, and build a deck sometime.... I'm considering learning how ta play Magic, too. Do you play it?
    Cool. Yup, although I personally find it better than big reading assignments. Those are impossible ta focus on.
    Sledy rocks ^-^ ! I'm listening ta songs about Slender, and doing algebra. How about you?
    Yeah. Eh, my record on The Eight Pages is 3, and on The Arrival Beta it's 4, but I was within reach of a 5th page, only I panicked since Slendy was right in front of me :b . I need ta get more time ta practice and work on improving my record. Awesome. I now have 7 different Slender games!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom