Recent content by Captain_Kaos

1. Captain_Kaos

Yo wassup

Thanks
  2. Captain_Kaos

Yo wassup

Yo wassup, I'll admit I haven't been all that active for like, ages, and I mean ages. Over a year I'd say, just like to say hey and I'll be trying to be more active on here, so yeah. That's all
  3. Captain_Kaos

Mario or Luigi

I myself choose Luigi
  4. Captain_Kaos

TEEN: Unpredictable

Re: "Unpredictable" That was a cool way of reintroducing rainer, beside what SCND said it was a very well written chapter and i cant wait till the next chapter
  5. Captain_Kaos

Hello

Hey Specs Pikachu welcome to BMGF, I hope you enjoy it here and have tons of fun
  6. Captain_Kaos

Obsolete: Fairground Directory

Re: Workshop Directory Author name: Cooking king Fic name: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/nicks-epic-journey-146515/ Summary: Nick has started his Pokemon adventure and nothing is as it seems Fandom: Pokemon Genres: Journey, Adventure Canon: Game Type: Chapter fic Rating: Teen
  7. Captain_Kaos

TEEN: Nick's epic journey

So a journey fic don’t get much notice oh well the show must go on Okay, this is the second and hopefully more awesome chapter, the last one was a little rushed but this should be good. Chapter 2
  8. Captain_Kaos

Thanks for the feed back just editing it now
  9. Captain_Kaos

This I admit is a journey fanfic but there are those people who like them so what the heck. This is my first fanfic or anything posted in the workshop, so offer feedback if you feel the need. This is a journey about a 15 year old boy named Nick setting out to adventure Sinnoh and see how much...
  10. Captain_Kaos

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

Yea I am just working on the end of the first chapter then i might get someone to take a look at it, hopefully it turns out well and i got tons of free time over the weekend
  11. Captain_Kaos

TEEN: Unpredictable

Re: "Unpredictable" This is the best at the moment i think it is really detailed with just enough action I can't wait till the next chapter is posted
  12. Captain_Kaos

Re: I need advice Yea i can use a hand, i am struggling with making my story flow like it dont make sense
  13. Captain_Kaos

I need advice Right now i have already got some advice but I want a whole lot of advice, so can anyone give me some advice to writing a fanfic cause mine sucks at the moment
  14. Captain_Kaos

Mafia Bleach Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ 12/6/12 ~ Soul Society and Elysion have won!

Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 1 ~ 11/22/12 ~ Short Handed Vote: Rio Kamishiro
Back
Top Bottom