• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by CaptainBluescreen

1. CaptainBluescreen

New Pokemon Species Discussion

we're getting a white Rabbit legendary and a grass Monkey/ape legendary? So blue lizard legendary when?
  2. CaptainBluescreen

Uniform number

I have 420 because I'm, frankly, hilarious. If we were able to change it I would probably go with 475, Gallades national dex number
  3. CaptainBluescreen

SwSh TM/TR move lists for all pokémon for potential movepool changes

ddance sceptile? me likey. hopefully they add back megas at some point
  4. CaptainBluescreen

Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

I think it would be kinda boring if they are the same type, but their regular forms are as well so who knows. it looks like some kind of specter and kinda menacing, thats why I was thinking ghost. Maybe the item you give to it is some kind of possesed crown?
  5. CaptainBluescreen

well in the picture someone posted before we could see Slowbros head and it didn't look like there was anything. and we saw its tail which clearly didn't have anything. I really think G-Slowbro will evolve on its own. Psychic/Poison is a good shout or Slowbro, and maybe Psychic/Ghost for Slowking?
  6. CaptainBluescreen

What Gen 8 Pokemon Won the Biggest Piece of your Heart?

I'd have to go with Perrserker. I really loved the design of G-Meowth and then it evolved into this amazing cheeky fucker that I can't help but love. Persian who?
  7. CaptainBluescreen

Spoilers Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Diggersby has much more character than most of the others imo. I much prefer it over Linoone, Furret or Watchog.
  8. CaptainBluescreen

so it's just fighting? That feels kinda weird to me xD I was very much expecting Fighting/Flying. Also it evolves from regular Farfetch'd so it is basically like an oldschool cross-gen evo
  9. CaptainBluescreen

Spoilers Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

So it's probably a 50% HP gain while Dyanamxing.
  10. CaptainBluescreen

Not alolan forms specifically, but I remember them announcing Mudsdale quite a bit before Mudbray, smaybe this is a similar situation. BTW Weezing and Arbok always kinda were paired (not a small part due to the anime), have we seen Ekans or Arbok? I could see a Galarian Form and or new...
  11. CaptainBluescreen

Will we actually get the Move Tutors from the get-go? or do we have to wait next year for the next glorified DLC/Patch and/or remakes again?

Just a heads up, I wouldn't write all the poll options from exclusively your own perceptive. Yes and no are both very negative, and there are a lot of people who are looking forwards to these games.
  12. CaptainBluescreen

I mean they had 4 regions based on asia and decided to add the Panda Pokemon in France, so who cares?
  13. CaptainBluescreen

I personally love Electivire and can't really see how people like it less than Electabuzz but to each their own. I still think it should've been Electric/Fighting though, it has that brawler asthetic. Maybe Galarian Electivire (probably not though xD)
  14. CaptainBluescreen

New Pokemon Species Discussion

"Aura Wheel move changes from Electric to Dark type" I just got it, I was like "well that is not quite grammaticly sound", but the MOVE changes type, it's always Electric Dark and Aura Wheel switches between the two. Jesus that was more difficult for me than it had any right to be xD