• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by carameldata

1. C

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Coffee. It's midnight. I'm not very smart.
  2. C

Anyone here know a second language?

I am near fluent in French. I want to translate French texts into English for a living, eventually.
  3. C

What should you be doing right now?

Applying for more jobs...
  4. C

What was the last form of transport you used?

The bus.
  5. C

Anyone else going to be burned out after ORAS?

Not at all. Actually, I burned out a bit on XY. I'm just waiting for ORAS at this point. I will probably be playing ORAS for years as my main game.
  6. C

When is the last time you cried?

Earlier, because I thought my birthday party wasn't going to happen. It did!
  7. C

What city are you closest to right now?

I live in Renton. But I'm close to Seattle.
  8. C

What are you currently least looking forward to?

Going to work and dressing up as the grim reaper and waving a sign around...
  9. C

White rice. My favorite!
  10. C

Mirror World Versions of yourself.

She would be more ambitious, more confident and more studious. ...Actually, I'd hate to meet her. It would be like seeing the person I could have become.
  11. C

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

Rainy and cloudy- but it's Washington and Fall, so what do you expect.
  12. C

I'm currently drinking green tea. Yum!
  13. C

Qualities You Look For in a Friend

It depends. Really close friends: have more or less the same hobbies and morals, but just different enough from me to have the friendship be fun and interesting. I have quite a few normal friends who I get a long with and chat with, but can't really become close friends with because we're too...
  14. C

What part of your appearance do people most comment on?

My tallness. I'm a 5'10 woman so it gets commented on a bit.
Back
Top Bottom