• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Carissa24

1. C

Giving ME Away!(A Shining Flawless Shuckle Giveaway) ~ CLOSED

Re: Giving ME Away! (A Shining Flawless Shuckle Giveaway!) OPENS NOW! Hey Shuckle, may I have one of your species please? My FC: 4642-0619-5549 Thanks - Carissa24
  2. C

Carita's Shiny Hydreigon! all Timid natured!

kyogre im sorry i wish it would work but sadly i have seen this before and idk why but sometimes i just cant connect with some ppl :( would please take my name off your list and let someone else have it. Thank you for trying.
  3. C

cool see u soon
  4. C

ok cool but i have a DW poke for you and sry my code is diff then my sig its 4642-0619-5549 sry about the mix up :) are u trading now or later?
  5. C

What do you want for it? All i really have is fodder right now :/
  6. C

C-Gear: How is yours set out?

I just got Minccino skin! Password for the Minccino C-Gear skin is PGLWELCOME
  7. C

The Dream World- Official Discussion

I wasnt making them secret i had simply just found them out and had to get off the comp but i thought i would quickly post that i would gladly help anyone who wanted them. o_O
  8. C

If anyone is interested i have the american Codes for Munna and pikachu c-gear skins Vm me or Pm me and i will gladly send you the codes :)
  9. C

C-Gear: How is yours set out?

Mine is default for now but if anyone is interested i have the american Codes for the Munna and Pikachu VM or PM me and ill give you the codes :)
  10. C

Gen V Disapointment

REALLY hating the fact that there are basicly no american events for this game and no good updates for the DW. I keep hearing about things in japan but not america.
  11. C

my sister has this prob to if anyone knows why please say so oh and shes on a laptop if that makes a diff. P.S. Sorry for jacking your question.
  12. C

For watering berries you have to let them sit a little i thought the same yesterday but when i went there today it let me do it. When you first plant them it says "the soil is moist" you have to wait till it doesnt say that anymore.
  13. C

Let's be Dream World Friends

will do hope you find away to do it i used up my time today but ill look for you
  14. C

Bad News everyone i was looking up how to go to ppls houses in DW and it says that the PPL you trade pokes with and stuff in the wifi room you will only be able to exchange e z mail but not visit each others home :,( To visit other ppls home you need to change your privacy setting to "everyone"...
  15. C

Let's be Dream World Friends

Bad News everyone i was looking up how to go to ppls houses in DW and it says that the PPL you trade pokes with and stuff in the wifi room you will only be able to exchange e z mail but not visit each others home :,( To visit other ppls home you need to change your privacy setting to "everyone"...
Back
Top Bottom