Recent content by cartman

1. C

Tournament Archives

Re: The Battle for the Shiny Zapdos Tournament Sign Ups! wait, no legendaries? I have OU legendaries, but not Uber legendaries. If you accept all OU pokemon, I'll join. http://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/ou 5070 9269 5462
  2. C

Offerings: A LOT of SHINIES

While you have a shiny Milotic, you don't have a lv 20 shiny Feebas. I have three shinies from my Emerald version. See if you want any of them: Shiny Feebas lv 20 Shiny Rayquaza lv 70 Shiny Whismur lv 12 I also have a shiny Spinda lv 15 I'd like your shiny Jolly Vibrava and shiny Scizor. If...
  3. C

Looking for shinies, offering shinies---LOTS!

While you have a shiny Milotic, you don't have a lv 20 shiny Feebas. I have three shinies from my Emerald version. See if you want any of them: Shiny Feebas lv 20 Shiny Rayquaza lv 70 Shiny Whismur lv 12(you don't have this) I also have a shiny Spinda lv 15 (you also don't have this) What...
  4. C

Scariest Pokémon?

Toxicroak. I saw its face in the anime and I thought it was UGLY. But that's why I think it's so cool! I'm going to do a new game with scizor and toxicroak as my mains.
  5. C

What pokémon is a "Must Have"?

My must have is a Scizor. I'm going to breed scythers. One for competitive battling and one for using as a main in a new storyline.
  6. C

pokemon that you just refuse to evolve

I will refuse to evolve my Smugleaf. Its final evo just looks silly. Gamefreak could've made it wayyy cooler.
  7. C

Favorite PokeBall..

Premier and Luxury Balls. Gosh, lots of people like Premier Balls lol.
  8. C

The most unoriginal nicknames ever.

Whenever I start a new game and I choose a Fire starter, I get an urge to nickname it "Pyromancer". It fits beautifully with the character limit. Now, I get sick of it. However, that meant my latest Cyndaquil went un-nicknamed.
  9. C

Localized Names

Re: English names Well, it doesn't matter whether or not Tsutaja's english name will be Smugleaf. I'll be nicknaming it, and possibly not evolve it at all!
  10. C

Heavy or Lighter Plot?

The more the merrier, and if you don't care for a heavy plot, then don't pay attention!
  11. C

Black and White Let's Plays

Hey, are any let's plays of Black or White out on Youtube yet? Post here if you find a promising LP'er! Describe the quality of their videos.
Back
Top Bottom