Recent content by Cartmanland

1. C

GEN VI: Trading a Gengar for a Kanto starter.

I have a little 38 Spanish Gengar. He is a male, and has a Careful nature. His ability is Levitate, and his moveset is ; Sucker Punch Shadow Punch Payback Shadow Ball. I need a Squirtle or a Bulbasaur. Any level or gender is just fine. Nature and moveset doesn't matter. Thanks for...
  2. C

Seeking A Ditto.

Seeking a Ditto of any level. Nature doesn't matter, nor does it matter if it is Shiny. In return I can offer, Nuzleaf Spinda Snover Ludicolo Heracross Craindos Torkoal Solrock Lunatone Crobat Rapidash Tangrowth. Name : Rebecca FC : 0648 - 4858 - 2905 Thanks for the help...
  3. C

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Time.. Now Space!

Noriko perched herself between her team members and began meditating.
  4. C

Pokémon:Blasted Medddling Kids! Start up thread

"A ghost?" Edgar was shaking from head to foot. "Maybe it's just a Duskull causing some trouble?"
  5. C

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Time.. Now Space!

Noriko slowly and calmly made her way toward the team. She saw a group of Pokemon. "I forsee a great future for this team." Noriko then spoke to the team. "Hello, I am Noriko. You are Phlaren, Lucion, Alex, Sy and Tristan, correct?"
  6. C

Kingdom Hearts : Birth By Sleep

"Thank you, Neith." Shigeru sweatdropped from the tight embrace before reaching into his pocket. Shigeru took out three star shaped charms. One charm was yellow, another charm was green and the last charm was blue. "I made these for you to wish you luck on your exam, Reiko." Shigeru said...
  7. C

Pokémon:Blasted Medddling Kids!

I'll be the Shaggy. Edgar White. No catchphrase. His nickname is Ed. Human species.
  8. C

"Please." Reiko rolled her eyes. "I came to see the meteor shower. My big exam is tommorow so I need to practice." Reiko ran around the training arena, swinging her keyblade at the various dummies scattered throughout the arena. "Hey guys!" A young boy called up from a nearby cliff. The boy...
  9. C

PMD: Liberandum Academy

Sandi spilled a little bit of the sand onto her bed and began lying down in it.
  10. C

In the Private RPs subforum
  11. C

"Sandi." Sandi chirped, looking around. "I brought some sand if anyone likes it!" Sandi pointed to her bag on the luggage rack which had a few grains of sand dropping out of it.
  12. C

Start up has been posted.
  13. C

"Sand, sand, sand!" Sandi murmured to herself as the train came to a halt. Sandi reached over and grabbed her knapsack (full of sand) with her jaws and crawled off of the bus. Sandi took the ticket out of her teeth (Which had been placed there for safekeeping) and looked at it. "Cabin C-2!"...
  14. C

Worlds : A Pokemon x Disney Crossover (Cartmanland and Prez)

"It's time for you to leave now." The beast had turned to Belle's father. The beast yanked him by the collar and shoved him into some odd machine with legs. "Take him to the village." The Beast ordered the machine. The legs on the machine began walking, making their way towards the village...
  15. C

Reiko shifted slightly in bed. The moonlight from her window beamed into her room. "Ugh." Reiko groaned, pulling the covers over her head. Just before the covers completely covered her head, she saw something. "Whoa!" Reiko placed her hands hands on the window and looked all over. "A...
Back
Top Bottom