• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
6:01 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (when you get this message) Happy Birthday, Cascada! Hope it was a good one ^^
    Oh, on another note, did you graduate yet?
    A thought just occurred to me: in realistic terms, a trainer CAN win a Pokemon League Tournament the first time around if he train his Pokemon hard enough for years until he or she is more than ready for the League. There are probably over 60 participants in each league tournament and the competition tends to vary. There are experienced Trainers who competed in Leagues before and Trainers who are relatively new to Leagues but who says that Trainers competing in a League for the first time can't come out on top. It might not seem "right" but who says that it can't happen?

Unfortunately for the Anime, they can't exactly have Ash spend THAT much time in a region so obviously they have the League shortly after Ash gets his 8th badge. Though why they can't do a simple Time Skip to years/months later at the league is beyond me.

Also, who in their right mind would continue to watch the Anime in hopes that Ash would win a League soon? It's be about 15 years and more than half of the Pokemon fanbase stopped watching the Anime YEARS ago.
    Thanks. And I hope that happens soon. I mean, many fans haven't even seen the Anime in years yet the writers seem think that we'll all stick around to see Ash win. I just hope it's worth it in the end.
    No worries. I just think it's better to be overly cautious than not cautious enough, y'know?

As for the Rockets...I'll always love the pre-BW trio. No matter what Best Wishes! decides to do, I still have those 500+ episodes of the trio being the characters I love to look back on and revisit anytime I want.
    Well, I guess that makes you the second person to wish me a >20 day belated birthday wish XD Thanks! (I'm a bit of a grammar geek...)
    Oh damn. I had like a boat of grammar fail in my last vm. I apologize to your eyes.

And bah, I'm a loser, thanks XD But I am so looking forward to getting my ass out of school and house. College here I cooomme! right before I baw my eyes out for all the friends I'm leaving
    By the way, if I sound a snippy, I apologize. Exam's are coming and I get a bit...tense XD Plus, I don't want to sound like I'm sugar coating anything, I want to keep it real.
    You don't have to lay low. That's what Iteru did, and it was boring :p
    You seem to be a pretty cool person. Just...state what you feel (without downing anyone else, of course) and if people disagree, they disagree. It's no big deal. Everyone has different opinions.

Exploring other sections is also pretty fun too! as long as you stay away from the Real World section...I'm more scared of that place than the anime ;_;
    It's not really funny when you see that kind of stuff all the time. Raises my blood pressure and cortisol levels, to be honest :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom