C
Local time
10:16 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uh...I don't know, I'm still having problems with being taken seriously XD

But basically, try to be as non-confrontational as you can. Don't target specific users...uh, try not to stir up a topic that you know has had a history of inflammatory responses...stuff like that?
    Oop, sorry. Meant to say Easter Monday. XP My favorite character in Easter Monday is Jesus. As for Labor Day, I'd say Grover Cleveland.
    Well my favorites are Misty,Ash and May.
    I like others like Dawn,Brock,Iris etc too but they arent exactly my cup of tea if you get what i mean.

Also thank you for your best wishes too,i appreciate it.
    I think that its just too out there and that it doesn't really pay for being a brat.

With Pochama, he'd get hit by Draco Meteor or something else that would make me laugh and think "heh, he'll never learn :D". With Mijumaru the brattiness alone is played to be the likable thing about it, and I'm just not biting the hypothetical hook that it casts.

I also think that is comes off a little pointless in some of its gag scenes, especially in the Koaruhie episode where it drops its shell twice. Its stuff like that that I don't think was funny, and it awkwardly takes away from the action (especially as the Koaruhie were attacking, where would the time for Mijumaru to drop its shell, rage and then pick it up come from? xD)
    As I don't want to go offtopic in that thread:

I dislike Mijumaru because of its personality.
    I'm current on a month's break before the last term of the first year of uni. It's quite fun and exciting really, because you learn to become more independent.
    I'm good thanks, how are you?

I'll go and take a look. Shouldn't have woken up at 4.30pm xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom